Style

8 Fashion-Forward Gender-Neutral Clothing Lines

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

The concept of gender-neutral or unisex clothing is finally being adopted and promoted by more and more high fashion brands, and is just starting to trickle down to fast fashion brands as well. While some of these clothing lines come with a ridiculously high price tag, others are surprisingly accessible and affordable. Hopefully, with the incorporation of unisex clothes in fast fashion brands, gender-neutral and unisex clothing will become more mainstream. Until then, here are some of the coolest gender-neutral lines to draw inspiration from so you can get ahead of the game!

1. Everlane

These t-shirts from Everlane are affordable and unisex, plus a portion of the profit will go to the ACLU!

2. Zara

The TRF ungendered line at Zara is comprised of very affordable basics, ranging from t-shirts to joggers.

3. Wildfang

Wildfang offers an extensive collection of feminist t-shirts, as well as more formal clothing like button-ups and suits.

4. 69 Worldwide

This avant-garde gender-neutral brand is like a capsule collection of high end pieces that would go with literally everything.

5. Guess

Guess’ “His & Hers” collection of gender-neutral clothing is small, but each piece is super wearable and the color palette is very trendy.

6. Rad Hourani

The prices are pretty steep, but every single piece from Rad Hourani is beautifully constructed and would stand out in any wardrobe.

7. One DNA

One DNA does refined unisex basics in punchy colors and modern silhouettes.

8. Alexander Wang x Adidas Originals (coming soon!)

This soon to hit stores partnership between Alexander Wang and Adidas Originals is sure to impress, both in design and functionality. Keep an eye out for this gender-neutral athletic wear collection!