4 Tips to Keep in Mind for Spring Fling

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

We all want to have a fun time at Spring Fling, and there will be some changes to how the day works this year due to the fact that it will take place on a Sunday. Keep these tips in mind to ensure that you can have fun all day!

1. Do not have any alcohol or cups outside.

TUPD will be patrolling parties. You will only be given one warning before the party is shut down.

2. Do not stand on elevated surfaces.

To ensure that everyone stays safe, TUPD will enforce that no one is on an elevated surface. This will count as a warning, and the party will be shut down.

3. Music must be off before 10 am.

Because Spring Fling is on a Sunday, Medford and Somerville residents are extra sensitive to the noise and partying. Please be considerate and make sure music is not disturbing to your neighbors. 

4. It only takes one noise complaint for your party to be cancelled.

Although we want to have a good time and celebrate Spring Fling, we have to respect the rules set by TUPD and those of the surrounding community. 

Respect your fellow students and community residents by following these tips. We can still party and have a good time–as long as we follow the guidelines set by TUPD! For more safety tips, see 5 Tips for Staying Safe on Campus.

Photos courtesy of Google Images.