What’s Happening On Campus This Weekend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Just a little run down for what’s going on on campus this weekend:

Saturday (4/29)

Sports: 

Women’s Lax is in the quaterfinals against Tufts today out on the field… go cheer on our girls! Game starts starts at 12.

Men’s Baseball will be playing a double header against Middlbury today at 12.

Peacefest

EAC Barnyard is hosting the Peacefest, which is the collaboration of the Trinalina Wine Mixer with the Middle Eastern Festival.  It’s all on the main quad today from 1-5.  There’ll be hookah, food, music, wine glasses, and with the presentation of a valid Trinity ID, wine for those 21 and over.  Sponsored by House of Peace, Trinity College Hillel, and The David Project

Alex’s Lemonade Stand

The Stella Society and Psi U are hosting Alex’s Lemonade Stand, which helps Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation move one step closer to finding a cure for all children with cancer! The money you donate will pay for research to find better treatments and cures for childhood cancer.  The stand will be going from 11-5pm on the main quad so get out there, get some lemonade, and help to end childhood cancer.

Heathers the Musical

Go see our spring musical! Trinity Collge is putting on Heathers the Musical which is a hilarious story about a not-so-hilarious storyline.  Go see it to find out what I mean!

Sunday (4/30)

Out on the Main quad will be the Environmental Awareness Picnic!  El Sarape is catering (guac though…) so you gotta go!  Hamlin Hall will be the rain location.  It starts at 1, right behind the Bishop.