This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

1. We Got the World by Icona Pop

(But download here.)

The Swedish duo Icona Pop first came on the music scene with their hit single “I Love It” this past year, and even though I seriously did love it, “We Got the World” has no doubt topped it and quickly become one of my favorite songs as of right now. Insanely upbeat,  and its catchy lyrics give off a badass party vibe that echoes Ke$ha. If someone pulls you over during this song if its only because you’re driving under the influence of some betchin’ beats. Seriously, If you download only one song from this playlist, it has to be this one. You’re insane if you don’t. So do it. Do it. 

2. Blinded (Tiësto & Allure X Usher) by DJ Trademark

If you were at Trinity last fall in 2011 and went to tropical, you all should be familiar this guy. If you have no recollection of actually listening to him, peep your ticket if you still have it because I totally promise he was there. Anyways, this remix of Usher’s Blinded blends almost too well over Tiësto & Allure’s original track, “Pair of Dice.” There’s absolutely no way this song doesn’t wake you up and make you want fist pump down 1-84 so check it out and download it ASAP. 

3. Who We Are by Tom Swoon feat. Miss Palmer

Freshly uploaded to the inter-web this week, this track by Tom Swoon seriously delivers. As if its beats aren’t enough to catch your attention, the vocals by Miss Palmer make this song all the more amazing. Also just wait until the drop at the minute mark, that’s when things really get fun. Don’t even think on this one, just download. Side note: click the link to the sound cloud website and check the description for the download link. 

4. Missing Piece (Leventina X Katy Perry X Robyn X Ke$ha) by DJ Trademark

DJ Trademark again absolutely slaaaaaaying the mash up game. If you’re a girl and/or you like singing to girly pop music, this song is a no brainer. The background is kinda heavy house music, but I honestly think it just makes it even more entertaining . And with all of the different songs incorporated, there’s no way you’ll fall victim to day dreaming while driving if you’ve got this blaring out your speakers.

5. Constant Conversations (St. Lucia Remix) by Passion Pit

When it comes to long drives home, my playlists are usually always peppered with some Passion Pit. Since Gossamer’s release last July, I haven’t stopped listening to Constant Conservations. And while the original is undoubtedly amazing, St. Lucia’s remix just gives it a new, more relaxed feel. It’s a great song to unwind to and come to the realization that you’re actually on break.  

6. Puppy Love by Lana Del Rey

I promised myself I wouldn’t mention her until I could write up a review of her new album, Paradise, next week, but I seriously just can’t leave you guys without a little taste of my girl Lana. She never fails to produce some lyrically enticing, melodically rich creation, and while Puppy Love is definitely more girly and light-hearted than most of her other tracks, it delivers just the pop thrill and sing-a-long feel you need for a long drive home. Give it a few plays, figure out the lyrics, I actually guarantee you won’t be able to stop singing it.

7. Let You Go (Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen x Matthew Koma x Nadia Ali x Otto Knows) by DJ Topsider

So when Owl City and Carly Rae first put the song out, there’s absolutely no denying that no matter where you were, it actually was a pretty good time, but with DJ Topsiders remix of the song, now it’s an absolute great time. Seriously, I’m not sure if it gets better this. Maybe it’s because I’m biased towards both Carly Rae and Otto Knows, but just trust me, put this on and the only road rage you’ll be thinking about is the one you’ll be having to this track.

And a few mainstream tunes to throw in the mix for diversity:

1. 22 by Taylor Swift

2. Carried Away by Passion Pit

3. Home by Phillip Phillips

Kat is a senior at Trinity College, majoring in American Studies with a concentration in Media and Communications and minoring in English. She serves as the Campus Correspondent for Trinity's chapter of Her Campus and also co-manages The Party of Two, a style blog that she shares with her twin. After graduation, Kat hopes to work in the fashion or editorial field. Apart from their blog, you can also follow Kat and Ash on their Instagram: @thepartyoftwo. 
Samantha Rhodes is a junior at Trinity College studying art history. An avid art lover, she loves to make trips to museums, long walks on the beach, and people who talk with their hands. Baking takes up most of her free time, and doesn't hurt her social circle either.