Sarah Wolcott ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Name: Sarah Wolcott
Year: 2015
Major: History
Hometown: Wilmington, Delaware

What activities do you like to participate in around campus?
I’m Co-Chair of Relay for Life, Student Admissions Associate, Student Alumni Ambassador and Phone-a-Thon caller. 

Can you tell me a little bit more about Relay for Life?
Relay is an American Cancer Society event, which will be held on April 17. It is an event that honors those who have been affected by cancer and raises money for cancer research. It’s a really fun and meaningful event which will be held in the Koeppel Ice Rink. 

How did you become so involved?
I joined Relay as a freshman. I started out just tabling for our events and gradually took on more responsibilities. I found it both fun and rewarding to take on more responsibility within the committee.    

What events are Relay for Life putting on that we should look forward to?
We are having a fundraising event at the Tap on Tuesday (11/11). We are also having a dodgeball tournament on Saturday November 15. There will be more fundraising events in the spring as we get closer to the actual event. 

Anything else you would like to tell us?
Kat is a senior at Trinity College, majoring in American Studies with a concentration in Media and Communications and minoring in English. She serves as the Campus Correspondent for Trinity's chapter of Her Campus and also co-manages The Party of Two, a style blog that she shares with her twin. After graduation, Kat hopes to work in the fashion or editorial field. Apart from their blog, you can also follow Kat and Ash on their Instagram: @thepartyoftwo.