Fine Tune Your Resume

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

It’s about that time again, the summer is approaching and applications for jobs are looming in the not-so-distant future. Lucky for you we have a little insight that will save you time and help secure corporate status!

The Writing Center has teamed up with Career Development and now offers help with resumes and cover letters. Writing Associates will work with you to enhance language and create a polished, professional piece. Reserve your appointment online:http://www.trincoll.edu/Academics/centers/Writing/WritingCenter/Pages/default.aspx

Happy job hunting!

Natalie studied English and Psychology at Trinity.  A Southern California native, she loves spending her time playing soccer and, when the weather permits, lounging outside with friends.
Kat is a senior at Trinity College, majoring in American Studies with a concentration in Media and Communications and minoring in English. She serves as the Campus Correspondent for Trinity's chapter of Her Campus and also co-manages The Party of Two, a style blog that she shares with her twin. After graduation, Kat hopes to work in the fashion or editorial field. Apart from their blog, you can also follow Kat and Ash on their Instagram: @thepartyoftwo.