This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

The only thing that excites me more excited for fall than being able to wear chunky knits is the return of my favorite TV shows! There are a lot of great shows that get forgotten because of cult favorites, but have no fear; your TV watcher is here.

Top 3 New Fall Shows

1.     Hart of Dixie: Mondays, 9pm, The CW
FINALLY this year, we have been blessed with the return of the wonderful Rachel Bilson! I know I have missed this fresh-faced firecracker since we bid farewell to Summer Roberts and her OC gang, and could not be more excited that she’s back. This time around, she plays Dr. Zoe Hart, an extremely good surgeon that lacks any social grace and bedside manner. Through a series of events (that you would know if you watched!) she ends up in Bluebell, Alabama, as a general practitioner. The show follows her through her journey of (witty) self-discovery and finding her way around this small southern town.
2.     New Girl: Tuesdays, 9pm, Fox           
Zooey Deschanel plays Jess in this comedy about a silly, dorky, but undeniably cute girl, who ends up living with 3 guys after breaking up with her boyfriend! Jess helps the guys deal with their issues while they try and help her figure out how to be Jess 2.0. From the cute vintage-y pieces that she wears to the GREAT looking guys that she lives with, you can’t go wrong here.
3.     Charlie’s Angels: Thursdays, 8pm, ABC
I could go on about this show forever. From MINKA KELLY (!!!), the great clothes they all wear, the action, the music, the plot… it’s a must see. This remake of the classic, coming from executive producer Drew Barrymore, is just great TV. The Angels along with Bosley and their voicebox boss Charlie are out to save the world by taking down one criminal at a time. The girls are no saints, they have their share of issues, but they work flawlessly together. This new show brings 3 kick ass women together, and who doesn’t love some girl power?!

And some favorites we shouldn’t forget about!
1.     Gossip Girl: Mondays, 8pm, The CW
2.     The Vampire Diaries: Thursdays, 8pm, The CW
3.     Glee!: Tuesdays, 8pm, FOX
4.     Grey’s Anatomy: Thursdays, 9pm, ABC
5.     Law & Order: SVU: Wednesdays, 10pm, NBC
Alright Trin CollegietteTM’s, you are now totally prepared to procrastinate! Don’t forget to study with all of this great TV literally at your fingertips.

Image from: http://images.wikia.com/hartofdixie/images/3/38/Hart_of_dixie_poster_art_rachel_bilson_2011_a_p.jpg

Samantha Rhodes is a junior at Trinity College studying art history. An avid art lover, she loves to make trips to museums, long walks on the beach, and people who talk with their hands. Baking takes up most of her free time, and doesn't hurt her social circle either.