This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Name: Zoie Dance

Year: Sophomore

Major: Exercise Science

Student Involvement: Member of Towson Unversity’s Dance Team

I spotted this Towson fashionista in a graphic tee from Express, denim skater skirt from depop.uk.co, and Converse. She was a walking example of cute and comfortable. When asked to describe her style in three words Dance responded, “Relaxed, edgy and fun!” Aside from her desire to be comfortable, her style is inspired by her friends and family. Others aren’t so sure what inspires their style or even know what direction to go in when it comes to personal style. Offering her advice, Dance suggests, “People should find something that inspires them and avoid trying to be like someone else. Just like your ideas and views change, so does your style.”

For those looking for a closet staple, Dance believes that a white V-neck is a closet essential. “You can dress it up or dress it down! It’s a must-have!”

If you’re looking for a place to refresh your wardrobe, check out Dance’s favorite place to shop: Forever21. She admires the trends Forever21 has but loves that their prices are so affordable!

Hi. I'm Maxine. I'm a sophomore at Towson University . I like writing about joyous things.