Yoga on York Contest Winner Announcement!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Last week we visited Yoga on York in Towson and told everyone about the awesome aerial yoga classes they offer. We gave you the chance to win 2 free classes and our excited to announce the winner!

Congratulations Brittany Jade De Niro! You will be contacted shortly with details about your prize!

Thanks so much ladies and Yoga on York! Don’t forget to try our one of the many different types of yoga classes offered. One single drop-in class with current student ID is only $13!

Alexandra (Ali) Pannoni is a senior at Towson University majoring in journalism with a minor in theatre. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus Towson. As the Campus Celebrity columnist for Her Campus Towson, Ali has interviewed Country Music Superstar Chuck Wicks and Major League Baseball Player Casper Wells. In Spring 2012 she was an editorial intern with Baltimore magazine. Currently she is an intern for the nationally syndicated radio morning show, The Kane Show, heard locally on HOT 99.5 in Washington D.C. and Z104.3 in Baltimore.  You can view some of her published work for Baltimore magazine on her website. She loves reading magazines, (attempting) to run, and hanging out with friends and family.