What Does Your Sock Preference Say About You?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

You’re getting ready to leave for your first class. All that’s left to do is put on your socks and shoes. You grab your favorite pair of socks, without even thinking about it. What does your choice say about you?

Fuzzy Socks

You have a warm, personality, and you often find yourself being approached by strangers. You enjoy comfort, probably because you are often cold.

Mismatched Socks

You lead a busy life, so you have no time to worry about matching your socks! You are often slightly scatterbrained, which simply adds to your eccentric personality. 

Tube Socks

You tend to keep things simple. You have been known to be oblivious to societal norms. You feel no need to change your preferences based on what is accepted by others, and that is an admirable trait!

Thigh Highs

You are confident and comfortable with your body. You have great legs, so you accentuate them! You love fashion, and are considered by many to be trendy.

Funny Socks

You are fun to be around! You like to find joy in even the smallest of things. You tend not to take things too seriously, and some may consider you the “Chandler” of your friend group.

Toe Socks

You see life in your own, unique perspective. You love to be silly and have fun! You are comfortable with your body, and you appreciate comfort. 

Ankle Socks

You are practical and realistic. You know what you what and the best way to achieve it. You like to have fun, but you never let that get in the way of your ultimate goals.