Wear Red Day (And Donate To An AMAZING Cause!)

Posted -

Who: American Heart Association

What: Wear red and the mall will make a donation. Also, free gift bags!

Where: Grand Court of Towson Town Center (outside of Love Culture)

Wear red to Towson Town Center this Friday to help fight heart disease in women. Have a picture taken of you wearing red and the mall will donate $1 for every picture taken (up to $5,000) to Go Red for Women, an American Heart Association foundation. The first 200 people will win a gift bag with a $10 gift card and other giveaways. Refreshments will be provided from 12-4 p.m. Pictures will be posted on the mall's Facebook page. Help raise awareness by participating in this free event.

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Erin is a Mass Communications student at Towson University studying Journalism, Advertising and Public Relations. She is the Editor-In-Chief, Campus Correspondent and President of Her Campus Towson. Erin has been writing for Her Campus Towson since fall 2011 and worked as an intern for Sister 2 Sister Magazine in summer 2013. She competed in the 2012 Miss Maryland USA pageant and has since done some print modeling as a hobby. 

Editor's Note

Did you know that 45 percent of college women are leaning toward voting for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 presidential election?

Find out more--check out HC's pre-election survey results now!

We Recommend

User login