Valentine’s Day Contest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Let’s face it: Valentine’s Day is a completely commercialized holiday. But there’s just something about heart-shaped candies, flowers and chocolate that make it extremely hard not to dwell in all the madness. Yeah, I know you should constantly be showing your love for someone (or yourself) on a regular basis but there’s just something about the holiday that gives it that extra umph!

This Valentine’s Day Her Campus Towson wants to know: What makes your Valentine, whether it’s yourself, a lover or a friend special?

Share your reason in the comments below for a chance to win a pair of tickets to the National Aquarium! Runner up entry will receive a nail-care gift bag from Kiss USA. All entries must be received by February 12th at midnight. Winners will be chosen, at random, by the Her Campus Towson executive board. Only Towson students allowed to participate. Any further questions email: hercampustowson@gmail.com

Erin is a Mass Communications student at Towson University studying Journalism, Advertising and Public Relations. She is the Editor-In-Chief, Campus Correspondent and President of Her Campus Towson. Erin has been writing for Her Campus Towson since fall 2011 and worked as an intern for Sister 2 Sister Magazine in summer 2013. She competed in the 2012 Miss Maryland USA pageant and has since done some print modeling as a hobby.