TV Shows to Watch over Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

1.       Broad City

Best friends, Abbi and Ilana, try to navigate their way through New York City while trying to balance adulthood and their party lifestyle. Available on Hulu.

2.       Aziz Ansari – Live at Madison Square Garden

In front of a sold out crowd in New York City, Aziz Ansari discusses immigrants, relationships and the food industry in this hour long special. Available on Netflix.

3.       30 for 30: Survive and Advance

To go along with March Madness, this ESPN documentary tracks Coach Jim Valvano and the 1983 North Carolina State Wolfpack battle their way in several do-or-die games in their run to the NCAA Championship. Available on Netflix.

4.       Fresh Off the Boat

This sitcom chronicles an Asian-American’s culture clash in their attempt to run a restaurant in a new towon. Available on Hulu.

5.       Empire

In this star studded drama, a family is pitted against one another as they all fight for to for control of their hip hop music company. Available on Hulu.

6.       Drunk History

Show off what you learned over break by recounting historical events narrated by a drunk person. Good luck with that. Available on Amazon Prime.

Jai-Leen James is a senior at Towson University majoring in Mass Communications with concentrations in Journalism & New Media while and minoring in Electronic Media and Film.  She aspires to have a career in broadcasting. In addition to being a contributing writer for Her Campus, Jai-Leen plays club field hockey and club women’s lacrosse. She is the Vice President of Towson's chapter of the National Broadcast Society and an active member of WMJF, the student-run television station on campus. When she’s not busy participating in her various activities, Jai-Leen enjoys eating, watching The Office, and going to music festivals. Follow her on Twitter! @j_james17