Top 3 Dating Sites for College Students

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Plenty of Fish—Are you looking for someone just to talk to or build a friendship? POF is the site for you! This site allows you to create your own profile: an about me, height, occupation, body type and what town you reside in. POF can help you find matches through the information you give, such as: where you reside and your birthday. Interested in Plenty of Fish? Vist www.POF.com

Happy fishing!

Tinder—Just looking to get laid ASAP? Tinder is the hot new app for singles 18-25 to help you do so. This app is where you can anonymously swipe right if interested or swipe left if you’re not. No one will know if you liked them until they have liked you back, which is when you two now become a match! Tinder uses geolocation to find guys around your preferred radius. You can set your preferencees by male/female, age and distance.

You can download the app in your app store on any mobile device. Before you do make sure you check out The Unwritten Rules of Tinder:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/…

Date My School—Can’t find anyone at your school? Yet alone your major? DateMySchool is a dating app for students and alumni at your school. This app offers privacy controls and safety features so no creeps and weirdos can contact you. In order to sign-up, you must use your college or university’s e-mail. Unfortunately, DateMySchool only allows you to browse other profiles. You may only messge other students and alums once you upgrade your account.

Just as frustrated as some of the other college students? Join www.datemyschool.com

Just a Jersey girl studying at Towson. I major in Public Relations, Journalism and Advertising with a minor in Spanish and a part-time writer for HerCampus. Caramel iced coffees (no sugar), Mexican food and red velvet cake is the way to my heart. I enjoy the small things in life and of course, college basketball. Witty with no filter, I write what comes to my mind. Enjoy!