diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Tips for Staying Motivated as it Gets Colder

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Fall weather has finally arrived.  We get to enjoy pumpkin lattes, and sweaters but now we have to endure the colder weather as it gets closer and closer to winter. I don’t know about you, but as soon as it get cold enough to see my breath in the morning I want hibernate like a bear and stay in my bed all day. Going to class and staying productive becomes a struggle. So here are five tips for staying motivated during the colder times of fall semester.

1. Dress the part — layer up, wear big comfy sweaters and scarfs.

2. Turn up your heat — making your room warmer will make it hard to use the excuse of staying under the covers in order to stay warm.

3. Remember in order to get Starbucks, you have to get out of bed.

4.  Join a new club — it might make you more motivated to get up and go if you have something exciting to look forward to like a new club.

5. If you successfully get to class and back you can defrost by watching an episode on Netflix!

Sophomore at Towson University. Mass Communications with a track in Journalism and New Media and a marketing minor. I am a jersey girl. Love the beach, reading and hanging with my friends. Twitter: @sehardt23