Tiffany Merson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Tiffany Merson is this week’s Campus Celebrity! She is a sophomore with an EMF major and business minor. Tiffany is also the president of Tower C’s Building council.  She has been involved with Building Council and URG since the first semester of her freshman year. As a freshman, she was a building representative on Tower C’s building council. She loved being involved with Building Council so much that she decided to run for president this year. Tiffany found out she won Tower C president in September. She is also involved in No Frills Planning committee, which is part of URG, and works as a community assistant in Tower C.

Tiffany says the reason she became involved with URG is because she wanted a group that would help her transition better into college. When she became involved, she realized how much she loved it and wanted to become more involved. Being part of building council has helped her make friends and form lasting relationships. She now knows people in her classes that are part of URG as well and has met people she aspires to be.

She encourages others to become involved with URG and their building councils. You can do this by becoming an active member or by running for a position next year. People that are interested in joining need to keep an open mind and be willing to commit themselves to any position that they hold. To Tiffany, URG and building council is all about creating a community and making people feel like they belong.

Sophomore at Towson University. Mass Communications with a track in Journalism and New Media and a marketing minor. I am a jersey girl. Love the beach, reading and hanging with my friends. Twitter: @sehardt23