Summer Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Once again, we received a survival kit from Her Campus! This time, it was a summer survival kit and we are so pleased with all the wonderful items that were sent to us. We absolutely loved them and can not wait to share our goodies with the rest of our team and the women of Towson.

Thanks to Brappz, CamelBak, Monthly Gift, Pure Silk, Spots and Vera Bradley for sending us great things.

We can definintely use the shaving cream from Pure Silk this summer when we want smooth legs at the beach, and we can use Monthly Gift when Mother Nature turns up unexpectedly!

As always, we appreciate every company that contributes to our survival kits and we love getting them. Look out for future contests Towson collegiettes!

Kelsey is a junior at Towson University. She is a mass communications major with tracks in public relations, advertising, and journalism and minoring in marketing. Kelsey loves One Direction, 80s movies, K-pop, and makeup. She spends her spare time watching Asian dramas, writing, googling random things, and searching for the next makeup product she wants from Sephora. Other than studying and writing for Her Campus, Kelsey likes to go to new cities and attend as many concerts as she can. She is also currently nursing a broken heart due to Zayn Malik. Twitter: @kelseyjswann Instagram: @kelsey.swann
Her Campus

Towson '25