Stacy Keibler is Our Hero (And Not Just Because She’s Dating George Clooney)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Stacy Keibler may be known as Towson’s most famous alumni, but she is also an inspiration for many of us here at Towson. She went from being a mass communication major, with a near perfect GPA, to a WWE Diva in a matter of a couple years. Now she can be seen in all the celebrity magazines and is known around the world. Stacy, we are so proud of you!

Unfortunately, since Stacy is really famous, we couldn’t get an interview with her (but maybe some day we will!). So instead we decided to countdown our favorite reasons why every Towson girl wants to be Stacy Keibler. Here ya go!

5. She’s successful…really successful

While she was still a student at Towson, Stacy was also a cheerleader for the Baltimore Ravens. She won a $10,000 contest to become a Nitro Girl (a dancer during the breaks on the now defunct World Championship Wrestling). After that she became a WWE Diva and starred on Dancing With the Stars. Currently, she can be seen guest starring in a plethora of T.V. shows including How I Met Your Mother and George Lopez.

4. She’s A Hottie

Our girl Stacy was voted by Maxim as #5 in its Hot 100 Issue of 2006. Known for her long legs ( she’s 5’ 11’’) and staggering looks, Stacy is a blonde beauty. Yeah, all those lists saying we are the hottest school aren’t lying.

3. She’s Classy

Even though she’s hot and famous, she still has morals! Stacy has been asked to pose nude in Playboy twice, both of which she declined. Keeping it classy…

2. She’s Smart!

Somehow Stacy managed to have a perfect GPA at Towson, be a Ravens cheerleader, and a Nitro Girl for the WCW all at the same time. Then, she parlayed her wrestling career into a extremely successful career as an actress and model. She appears in entertainment magazines weekly and is even dating one of the most prized men in the world.

1.She’s Dating GEORGE CLOONEY DUH!

I think I can speak for the better half of the female heterosexual population when I say that the GOAL is to marry and/or date George Clooney. We can not convey how proud we are that one of our very own has conquered the mission!

Alexandra (Ali) Pannoni is a senior at Towson University majoring in journalism with a minor in theatre. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus Towson. As the Campus Celebrity columnist for Her Campus Towson, Ali has interviewed Country Music Superstar Chuck Wicks and Major League Baseball Player Casper Wells. In Spring 2012 she was an editorial intern with Baltimore magazine. Currently she is an intern for the nationally syndicated radio morning show, The Kane Show, heard locally on HOT 99.5 in Washington D.C. and Z104.3 in Baltimore.  You can view some of her published work for Baltimore magazine on her website. She loves reading magazines, (attempting) to run, and hanging out with friends and family.