Her Campus Towson Features

• Why I'm Single and Proud!

Nowadays, being single seems to be looked as a disadvantage, especially when single's most hated holiday, Valentine's Day rolls around. But...

• Netflix vs Finals

It’s time. Finals week is coming up, how can this already be happening? A couple of weeks ago we were freezing our asses off walking to...

• 5 Spring Beauty Must-Haves

1. Pastel or ​Neon Lipsticks It's spring which means that your makeup and wardrobe are probably making a huge switch to bright colors! One...

• Alternative Tigerfest

Spring is great time of year for college students. The highly anticipated festivals begin to pop up everywhere. Towson University is...
  • Spring Entertainment

Now that it's S P R I N G there's so much new entertainment being released! I'm here to let you know about everything from music to music...

• ASK ANDI: BFF Blues

Dear Andi, My best friend has been by my side for 7 years, but lately I've realized that she's not the friend she used to be. It seems like...

• It's Finally Spring!

Spring is finally upon us! That means saying goodbye to big, puffy winter jackets, bare branches, and sidewalks that look like a sea of...

• Unbreakable

But females are strong as hell. Tina Fey’s new comedy TV show, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt , was released on Netflix on Friday, March 6. The...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style