Music Monday: October 28

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Its the week of Halloween! October is almost over and we have a celebratory week ahead of us! Use this playlist to aid your festivities. 

First is “Monster Mash!” Nothing says Halloween like this song!

This isn’t a real Halloween song, but “Ghostbuters” embodies the spirit of Halloween, and might even give you a few costume ideas!

Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” is the perfect Halloween party song.

Nothing like “This is Halloween” to add some spirit into your night.

The Addams Family theme song isn’t Halloween related, but has enough creep and beat to get you moving on in during this holiday.

Being a witch for Halloween? Nothing like telling someone, “I Put a Spell On You.”

“Werewolves in London” captures the mystery of werewolves, something Halloween needs.

“Disturbia” by Rhianna is the creepy, loud song to blast at all your Halloween festivities.

“Somebody’s Watching Me” is something creepy to say, but what’s too creepy on Halloween?

“Haunted” by Taylor Swift may not be too famous, but Halloween is supposed to be haunted!

Make sure to be safe and have fun on Halloween, it only comes once a year! Pop on this playlist to get you in the mood, or as you prepare for all your festivities! 

Emily is a sophomore at Towson University majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in journalism. She enjoys writing, listening to music, and going to concerts. She writes for Towson's newspaper (www.thetowerlight.com), on Tumblr (www.emilyimagines.tumblr.com), or on her Twitter (@dinoemmie). This is her second year on the HCTU staff and she is currently Vice President, She also enjoys creating graphics, marketing, and advertising. Emily aspires to be a magazine editor.