Music Monday: November 4

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Halloweekend has come and gone. Leaving us tired, worn out, and full of memories! As Monday is upon us once again, classes and obligations follow. There’s no need to stress out, this playlist will have you at ease and relaxed while you work on your to-do list. 

First is “Big Jet Plane” by Angus and Julia Stone, who’s soft intro will lead you into your work day.

“Sea Salt” by Quadron is different, but soothing.

Next is “Popcorn” by Bored Nothing.

Another track by Lorde, “Swingin’ Party,” is there for you too.

Miguel’s “Do You…” croons you all day.

“Breathe Me” by Sia follows this playlist as it guides you along.

The Postal Service is soft in “The District Sleeps Alone Tonight.” 

The XX has an album full of soft songs, let their “Angel” play for you.

Coldplay’s “Atlas” has been featured on the new Hunger Games’ movie.

Let Miranda Lambert’s “More Like Her” take you back to summertime. 

That concludes this week’s playlist. Remember that it’s only Monday and there’s always time for you to relax, if you just put on this playlist

Emily is a sophomore at Towson University majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in journalism. She enjoys writing, listening to music, and going to concerts. She writes for Towson's newspaper (www.thetowerlight.com), on Tumblr (www.emilyimagines.tumblr.com), or on her Twitter (@dinoemmie). This is her second year on the HCTU staff and she is currently Vice President, She also enjoys creating graphics, marketing, and advertising. Emily aspires to be a magazine editor.