Music Monday: November 18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Happy Monday! This week’s playlist is dedicated to popular artists’ un-famous hits! Those popular artists all began somewhere, or they have songs that have fan favorites! Take a listen and maybe you’ll find your new favorite songs!

Icona Pop is known for their hit, “I Love It.” Try out “Ready for the Weekend” and maybe the weekend will come faster!

Miranda Lambert is one of the most famous Country singers, listen to “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.” 

Ke$ha is known for her glittery hits, but check out “The Harold Song”

“Radioactive,” “It’s Time,” and “Demons” are hits on the radio by Imagine Dragons. Try out “On Top of the World.”

Ed Sheeran’s ballads like “The A-Team” and “Everything Has Changed” with Taylor Swift have been dominating the radio. His song “Wayfaring Stranger” will have the beat stuck in your head for days.

Sara Bareilles has been producing hits since she was first signed. “Gravity” is a sure thing that deserves to be played for days.

Lily Allen’s playful songs continue beyond her hits. “Knock ‘Em Out” will have you bouncing around. 

“Summertime Sadness” is a song that everyone knows. Lana Del Rey’s “Off to the Races (Born to Die)” is the head of her album.

Katy Perry and John Mayer are the power couple people are watching. “Who You Love” is a duet that will have you wanting to fall in love.

Tori Kelly’s acoustic/beatbox version of “Thinkin’ Bout You” will be your new ballad to belt all day. 

Enjoy this week, we’re getting closer and closer to Thanksgiving Break! Always be on the lookout for the uncharted hits by your favorite artists. Have a good week, take this playlist and do what you want! 

Emily is a sophomore at Towson University majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in journalism. She enjoys writing, listening to music, and going to concerts. She writes for Towson's newspaper (www.thetowerlight.com), on Tumblr (www.emilyimagines.tumblr.com), or on her Twitter (@dinoemmie). This is her second year on the HCTU staff and she is currently Vice President, She also enjoys creating graphics, marketing, and advertising. Emily aspires to be a magazine editor.