Music Monday: December 2

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Welcome back from Thanksgiving Break! It’s December, so that means its officially holiday and winter season! Get ready to bundle up, cuddle by the fire, and dance in the snow after listening to this playlist

Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas Is You” is one of the most popular Chistmas songs of all time.

Get in the mood for a “Winter Wonderland” with Michael Bublé.

“Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel” will get you ready for the Hannukah festivities.

Adam Sandler’s “Chanukah Song” from “8 Crazy Aunts” is perfect for the season.

“Jingle Bell Rock” will be stuck in your head all season, but in a good way.

Celebrate “Feliz Navidad” style!

Hopefully with enough plays, we’ll have a “White Christmas” like Bing Crosby describes!

Take yourself back to your childhood with “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town!”

Justin Bieber’s “Mistletoe” will get you into the holiday spirit, the J-Beibz way.

Nothing says Christmas like “Elf’s” version of “Baby It’s Cold Outside.”

The holiday season comes only once a year, so make sure you make the most of it! These are only 10 of many holiday songs, but this playlist will get you into the mood as December begins. Let’s hope for a white winter! 

Emily is a sophomore at Towson University majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in journalism. She enjoys writing, listening to music, and going to concerts. She writes for Towson's newspaper (www.thetowerlight.com), on Tumblr (www.emilyimagines.tumblr.com), or on her Twitter (@dinoemmie). This is her second year on the HCTU staff and she is currently Vice President, She also enjoys creating graphics, marketing, and advertising. Emily aspires to be a magazine editor.