Melissa Brown, VP!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Melissa B, VP! 

Melissa Brown is the Vice President of Her Campus Towson. She’s a junior and a Political Science major. She joined HCTU last semester and is one of our most avid writers. “I’m honored to be the Vice President of HerCampus Towson because it’s such a great organization to be a part of and its great experience if you’re interested in writing or journalism,” she says. “I want to help get our name out there more this semester, we have big things planned.”  When she’s not writing for HC she enjoys figure skating, being on the TigerTHON committee, Netflix, drinking coffee, and being Republican. 

Cydney is a senior at Towson University majoring in English with a focus on writing. In addition to being President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Towson, she always writes fictional stories in her free time. Cydney spends a lot of time online shopping, on Netflix, dreaming of buying purses and reading a good book all while hunched over her handy dandy iPhone. After college Cydney plans to write her own books and to go to as many concerts as possible.