Meet The Members: Josephine Hill

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Meet Josephine!

She is a Mass Communications major on the Journalism and Advertising tract with a minor in Marketing at Towson! She joined Her Campus last semester. Here is what she had to say about herself.

1. What do you want to do when you graduate?

“I want to write for Essence Magazine and work broadcast for a local news station or advertise for a major company.”

2. What is your favorite memory?

“My favorite memory is going to MCI Center with my Daddy (before it was Verizon Center) in Chinatown DC and getting Ruby Tuesdays after the show.

3.What is your favorite clothing store?

“I love to window shop/browse Francescas. I love the way it’s designed and I love the unique style of their clothes and the sentimental items.”

4.Do you have a favorite movie or television show?

“I love Happy Feet and Scandal.”

5. Who do you idolize and why?

“I think Janelle Monae is a phenominal role model. She is a multi faceted women with a message and a mind. Her talent, vision and leadership can ignite a movement. She is an innovator and an electric lady. I love her music and her style. Black, white and hughes of red have been integrated into my own wardrobe and even my current hairstyle is inspired by her.”

6.Why did you join Her Campus Towson?

“I joined Her Campus because I feel that it is super important for women to be content creators and have a platform. I love meeting new people and hearing their stories, hence the journalism track. I like knowing that I have a space where Campus celebrities, cuties and fashionistas can be recognized for the contributions they make to the campus environment. I’ve also been involved with Her Campus since my freshman year and I’m loving the growth of our Organization. I’m also Events Director this year and October 30th we are having a Halloween Lituation in Paws Stage at 8pm. It’s gonna be LIT. We have a phenomenal group of women and I’m excited for the future.”

7.What is your favorite song and why?

“Electric Lady by Janelle Monae is my theme song for life.”

Show Josephine some love! Follow her:

Instagram

There you have it Collegiettes! Thanks for your Interview Josephine! Tune in next week for another Meet The Member!

HCXO

MaryKate is Co President of Towson University's Her Campus Chapter. She is a Senior Communication Studies Major and graduates December 2017. She enjoys Indie Rock music such as Young The Giant, Arctic Monkeys, House of Lions and Catfish and The Bottlemen, just to name a few. She also enjoys chai tea, thrift shopping, Hawaiian pizza and Netflix as much as the next girl.