LEAVE IT TO EVA: Hot Celebrity Boys

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Every college girl fantasizes about hot celebs, but it’s always saddening when they turn out to be complete jerkwads. To help you avoid the idiots and the misogynists, here’s a handy list I’ve compiled of the sweetest and sexiest movie stars and musicians for you to dream about.

Jake Gyllenhaal

Why? He’s a great actor, encourages young people to vote, reads great books (his dogs are named after characters in To Kill a Mockingbird) and loves to cook. “If I’m making a romantic dinner. I like to go to a farmers’ market first, buy things fresh and come up with my own dish based on whatever I’ve bought,” he’s said. Never mind the fact he’s super hot.

Nicholas Hoult

The British “X-Men” star is about as unassuming and shy as one could be in the industry. He gets embarrassed when asked about his girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence (aw) and is refreshingly normal.  And his eyes and cheekbones are to die for.

Andrew Garfield

He’s the newest Spider-Man, but don’t think the fame’s going to his head. He’s said “I’m very neurotic and self-conscious. So I think that I’ll know when I’m becoming a dick and believing my own press.” And he has nothing but compliments for his costar and reported lady friend Emma Stone. How awesome would it be for your boyfriend to joyfully tell magazines how nice and talented you are?

Ryan Gosling

This boy doesn’t just act: he’s also a guitarist and owns a restaurant. And even though he starred in “The Notebook”, he claims his real-life relationship with actress Rachel McAdams was ‘a hell of a lot more romantic’. How on earth is that even possible? Apparently, this guy can make it so. He’s a serious actor devoted to his craft, not just a Hollywood party boy, and man does he have looks.

Anna Paquin

Not every college girl is dreaming about boys. Good thing we have Anna Paquin, star of “True Blood”. Though she’s married to a man, she’s part of the “Give a Damn” campaign for equal marriage rights and is bisexual. She’s an Oscar winner, an animal lover and a photographer, and always has something sweet to say about her co-stars.

A journalism major and art history minor, I love writing, research and shopping trips! I'm also always on the lookout for money saving tips and tricks.
Alexandra (Ali) Pannoni is a senior at Towson University majoring in journalism with a minor in theatre. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus Towson. As the Campus Celebrity columnist for Her Campus Towson, Ali has interviewed Country Music Superstar Chuck Wicks and Major League Baseball Player Casper Wells. In Spring 2012 she was an editorial intern with Baltimore magazine. Currently she is an intern for the nationally syndicated radio morning show, The Kane Show, heard locally on HOT 99.5 in Washington D.C. and Z104.3 in Baltimore.  You can view some of her published work for Baltimore magazine on her website. She loves reading magazines, (attempting) to run, and hanging out with friends and family.