Joe Armentrout ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Year: Junior

Major: Biology

Relationship Status: Ladies, this cutie is single!

Favorite place to eat off-campus: Pizans!

What do you do for fun around campus: I enjoy the time with my boys and people watching! Honestly, I’m a 20 year old college student and there is nothing I don’t do on-campus!

Favorite music: I enjoy a little bit of everything.  Music is universal!

Favorite movie: Perfect Storm and Casablanca, oh yeah I said it.

Any talents you may have: Come over and find out!

What do you look for in a girl: Someone who is independent, fun, and easy to chill with. 

Anything else you would like Her Campus Towson to know: Yolo!!!

Hello, My name is Caitlin Long. I am currently a senior at Towson University. I am the Campus Cutie Editor for the Towson University Branch :)
Alexandra (Ali) Pannoni is a senior at Towson University majoring in journalism with a minor in theatre. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus Towson. As the Campus Celebrity columnist for Her Campus Towson, Ali has interviewed Country Music Superstar Chuck Wicks and Major League Baseball Player Casper Wells. In Spring 2012 she was an editorial intern with Baltimore magazine. Currently she is an intern for the nationally syndicated radio morning show, The Kane Show, heard locally on HOT 99.5 in Washington D.C. and Z104.3 in Baltimore.  You can view some of her published work for Baltimore magazine on her website. She loves reading magazines, (attempting) to run, and hanging out with friends and family.