Five Ways to Do Your Hair for Your 8 a.m. Class

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

No one likes having an 8 am class. Waking up in the morning is horrible and trying to think of what to do with your messy bed head is even worse.  

We all wish we could wake up and look like this:

But in reality we wake up and look like this, making our early morning even worse:

Here are some quick ways you can do your hair when you’re running late for your 8 a.m. to make your morning easier and maybe give you get a few extra minutes of sleep!

1. The Messy Bun- Your hair is already a wild mess so why bother trying to tame it? Just grab a rubber band, throw it in a bun and voilà! You have a perfect messy bun!

2. The Head Band- The head band is the perfect way to look like you put some effort in your hair when you really didn’t. When you are running out the door, grab a fancy headband to hold back your hair!

3. Messy Waves- This is the perfect solution if you hit the snooze button to many times. Just run your hand through you hair, spray hair spray and moose scrunch your hair and hope your messy bed head will pass for playful waves.

4.  The Braid- In no way will this braid look as flawless as Elsa but at least it will look like you put some effort into your hair this morning.

5. The Ponytail- Pair a ponytail with yoga pants and look sporty for your eight am. It takes little effort and maybe people will think you’re planning to hit the gym later.

Sophomore at Towson University. Mass Communications with a track in Journalism and New Media and a marketing minor. I am a jersey girl. Love the beach, reading and hanging with my friends. Twitter: @sehardt23