Five Must See Movies of the Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

1.     Neighbors – Opens May 9th

Zach Efron and Dave Franco…need I say more? When a fraternity moves next store to a family with a new infant, things get a little crazy.  Zach goes shirtless…who cares what it is about!!

2.     Million Dollar Arm- May 16th

Mad Men’s Jon Hamm plays a sport agent that goes to find the next pitching sensation in India. This heartwarming movie about sports and family hits the big screen soon.

3.     Maleficent- May 30th

We all know the story of Sleeping Beauty, but what’s the deal with Maleficent? If you are as curious as I am, go and see the new movie staring Angelina Jolie as the evil fairy and find out why she decided to curse the infant princess.

4.     Fault in Our Stars-June 6th

Get your tissues ready! The heartbreaking love story by John Green, hits theaters June 6th.  The two characters meet at a cancer support group, fall in love and go on a whirlwind adventure. Starring Shailene Woodley as Hazel Graze and Ansel Elgort as Augustus Waters.  

5.     22 Jump Street- June 13th

If you enjoyed 21 Jump Street, come see the sequel! The hunky Channing Tatum and hilarious Jonah Hill are back as undercover cops on college campus. 

Sophomore at Towson University. Mass Communications with a track in Journalism and New Media and a marketing minor. I am a jersey girl. Love the beach, reading and hanging with my friends. Twitter: @sehardt23