Exciting Spring Semester Activities

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

It’s the spring semester and you know what that means — we are one step closer to summer vacation! However, we still have a little bit of ways to go to make your spring semester fun, so here are four things that are happening in the Towson metropolitan area or things you can generally do to have fun!

Tigerfest: Tigerfest is a special event that takes place in April at Towson University. The event goes over the course of two days, starting on Friday. Day 1 consists of free carnival games, free inflatables, free food and free music. Day 2 of Tigerfest takes place on a Saturday, which is the day of the concert. In the past couple of years, some of the headliners were Juicy J, Krewella, G-Easy, 3OH!3, and Rae Sremmurd.

Towson Spring Festival: It is the largest outdoor festival in Maryland and one of the largest on the east coast. It consists of outdoor music, vendors and free food. It is a two-day event and a lot of fun!

National Harbor­: You can take a trip to the National Harbor using the Baltimore Collegetown Shuttle and then hopping on the purple route. You can spend the day there and shop and explore the different restaurants available.

Attend Greek Sing: You could see the different sororities of the Panhellenic Association and the Interfraternity Council put on performances they have been planning for you all! The event happens every spring semester in SECU arena and you will always find yourself enjoying the dances.

Aspiring editor-in-chief and owner/creator of a public relations firm.
Her Campus

Towson '25