This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

There are over 200 clubs and organizations at Towson University. The good thing about that is that there is always something to do, whether it be a Greek life event, game, or event on campus. Criminal Justice major Eddie Rzegocki is the Vice President and Rush Chair of the Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity at Towson. “We do many things around campus. To name a few we volunteer at the American Red Cross Blood Drives because that is our fraternity’s national philanthropy. We also have things such as our 48 hour see saw that helped raise money for colon and testicular cancer.” Eddie recommends getting involved on campus, whether it be through Greek Life, SGA, URG, a sports club or even intramurals. “Just something to get out of your comfort zone and meet new people.” 

Junior at Towson University. Political Science major, Mass Communication minor. Raised Right. Lover of all things figure skating, the Baltimore Ravens, coffee and mixed drinks. Twitter: @Melliiisssaaaa Instagram: @Melliiissssaaaaa