ricardo gomez angel 3kzlCL3rj8A unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ricardo gomez angel 3kzlCL3rj8A unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Dealing with Stress

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Midterms are here and obviously you’re stressed. If you don’t find ways to deal with your stress, it could become harmful to your health and well-being. So here are a few ways to limit and manage your stress.

• Don’t overwhelm yourself. Set priorities and stick to them or handle each task as it comes.
  • Try exercising. Afterwards, you’ll feel energized and have a clear mind.
  • Do not turn to drugs or alcohol. They don’t help at all and can make things worse.
  • Keep the negativity at bay. Stop worrying about things that no one can change and take time to focus on all the positive and good things going on.
  • Try organizing yourself. This could help unclutter your mind and feel a sense of being in control.
  • Take a break! Leave and go get some fresh air. Laugh it up with some friends. Take a nap and visit lala land. Relax. Just don’t think about it.
  • Seek some help. If all else fails and you truly feel like there is nothing left to do; then visit Towson University’s Health & Counseling Center for some assistance, guidance, or further resources.
I Am The Only, Most Unique Diamond You Will Ever Know And Remember For Eternity. #CameroonianBeautyYou Should Follow Me On Instagram/Twitter/Vine: @OuiDiamondOui