Collegetown Hurricane Relief Drive

Posted -
Event Date & Time: 
Nov 17 2012 - 2:00pm to Nov 29 2012 - 10:00pm
Location: 
Various campus drop-off locations

Help your neighbors and fellow classmates from New York and New Jersey by donating items to the Hurricane Relief Drive sponsored by the Collegetown Shuttle. While there has been an abundance of food and clothing donations, clean-up supplies are running out faster than donations are coming in. The drive is requesting the following items:

Large Construction Weight Plastic Garbage Bags

Large Rubbermaid Storage Containers

Wire Rakes

Disposable Gloves

Work Gloves

Facemasks

Batteries

Brooms/mops

Cleaning Supplies (no hazardous cleaners)

There are various drop off-locations at all the colleges that the Collegetown Shuttle services. Check this link for an updated list of locations. Please drop off all donations by Thursday, November 29 at 5 p.m. 

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Alexandra (Ali) Pannoni is a senior at Towson University majoring in journalism with a minor in theatre. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus Towson. As the Campus Celebrity columnist for Her Campus Towson, Ali has interviewed Country Music Superstar Chuck Wicks and Major League Baseball Player Casper Wells. In Spring 2012 she was an editorial intern with Baltimore magazine. Currently she is an intern for the nationally syndicated radio morning show, The Kane Show, heard locally on HOT 99.5 in Washington D.C. and Z104.3 in Baltimore.  You can view some of her published work for Baltimore magazine on her website. She loves reading magazines, (attempting) to run, and hanging out with friends and family.