College As Told By Nicole Richie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Nicole Richie is debatably the most relatable person in the entire universe. Need proof? Evidence below.

1. When your professors say, “This test is going to be much harder than the first.”

2. When you cook dinner for yourself.

3. When your group project members ignore all of your suggestions.

4. When all of your professors have something due in the same week.

5. When you start pulling all-nighters.

6. When you get called on in class and you’re wondering what you did to deserve this kind of punishment.

7. When you get to a short answer question on a test.

8. When people ask you what you’re going to do after finals.

9. When it’s Friday night.

10. When your paper is due at midnight and you can’t get in touch with any of your group members.

11. When you write an 8-page paper in under 2 hours.

12. When you’re living vicariously through your friends’ love lives.

13. When you’ve been in the library for what feels like 3 days.

14. When you eat ice cream for breakfast.

15. When you stop caring about what other people think about you and start being yourself, unapologetically!

Embrace your inner Nicole Richie. And, watch clips from her VH1 show, Candidly Nicole, on YouTube.

Katie is a senior, and mass communications major on the advertising track with a minor in electronic media and film. Katie loves movies, especially Clue, but the full list is much longer! Her hobbies include writing, watching hilarious YouTube videos, listening to old '80s hits on repeat, and learning all about the hot new memes. 
Her Campus

Towson '25