Chaelin Despres ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Name: Chaelin Despres

Year: Freshman

Major: English and Secondary Education

Hometown: Abingdon, MD

Relationship Status: Single

Clubs/organizations: The English Forum

Fave place to eat on campus: West Village Commons

Fave place to chill on campus: The quad in west village on the grass

Fave movie: The Goonies or the Original Star Wars Trilogy

Fave show: Sherlock or Doctor Who, though I won’t say no to an episode of American Horror Story

Fave music genre: I listen to everything but I’m really into Alternative

Fave musical artist: My favorite artist would be Twenty One Pilots

Celeb crush: Darren Criss or a young Harrison Ford

What characteristics you look for in a significant other: I look for a sense of humor, good style sense, intelligence and someone who is open and welcoming

Bucket List: To travel the world and meet J.K. Rowling

Ideal first date: Something casual like a lunch date or hanging out outside and doing something. Nothing too serious.

Favorite thing about Towson: My favorite thing about Towson is the people. Everyone seems really open and welcoming.

Interesting fact about yourself: An interesting fact is that I’m a writer and I do national novel writing month every year.

Kelsey is a junior at Towson University. She is a mass communications major with tracks in public relations, advertising, and journalism and minoring in marketing. Kelsey loves One Direction, 80s movies, K-pop, and makeup. She spends her spare time watching Asian dramas, writing, googling random things, and searching for the next makeup product she wants from Sephora. Other than studying and writing for Her Campus, Kelsey likes to go to new cities and attend as many concerts as she can. She is also currently nursing a broken heart due to Zayn Malik. Twitter: @kelseyjswann Instagram: @kelsey.swann