Her Campus Towson Campus Celebrities

• Jennifer Eguzoro

“Our mission is to lead students to Christ so that we can prepare reliable men and women God can entrust with His word for the next...

• Nigel Truesdale

When did you start doing music? I've always dabbled with instruments like guitar, clarinet, and some drums growing up; but 2010 is when I...

• Eddie Van Osterom

What do you do? I've acted in two plays. One last year and one freshman year. And then I also was assistant stage manager for one fall...

• Campus Celebrity: Kassim Okusaga

Kassim Okusaga is a Maryland native who studies finance at Towson University, but his true passion is music. Many of you may have had the...

• Alexa Vecchio

Sophomore and Early Childhood/Elementary Education major Alexa Vecchio creates zentangles. A zentangle is a drawing that involves...

• Campus Celebrity: Matt Santos

"The people we meet and the connections we make in college play a huge role in our overall college experience. Our time in college is...

• Shanon Lee

Shanon Lee does many things, but one of her favorite things to do is make jewelry. She fell in love with wire wrapping over the summer and...

• Alexis McCoy '18

Alexis McCoy is a freshman at Towson University majoring in psychology. She currently lives in Harford County, Maryland with her parents...

• Oumou Diallo

Oumou Diallo is a sophomore, International Business Major with a minor in Economics. She is passionate about community service and helping...

• Kami Smith

Name : Kami Smith Major : Psychology and Animal Behavior with a Minor in Spanish Hometown : Helena, Montana Year : Junior Her Campus Towson...

• Dr. Sarah Gunning

Dr. Sarah Gunning is a second year, assistant professor at Towson University and this week’s Campus Celebrity! HC: What classes do you...

• Maxine Rishton, Treasurer!

Here at Her Campus Towson, we have such an invaluable team, which is why we love shining the spotlight on them! Check out the following...

• Kelsey D'ascoli

Kelsey D’ascoli is a junior at Towson University. She is a forensic chemistry major in the Honors College, involved in many different clubs...

• Tiffany Merson

Tiffany Merson is this week’s Campus Celebrity! She is a sophomore with an EMF major and business minor. Tiffany is also the president of...

• Campus Celebrity: Liz Lane

This week’s Campus Celebrity is Elizabeth Lane! She is a biology major with a concentration on the functional study of animals. Liz is co-...

• Melissa Brown, VP!

Melissa B, VP! Melissa Brown is the Vice President of Her Campus Towson. She’s a junior and a Political Science major. She joined HCTU last...

• Eddie Rzegocki

There are over 200 clubs and organizations at Towson University. The good thing about that is that there is always something to do, whether...

• Ja-Niece Best

Name: Ja-Niece Best Year: Senior Hometown: Prince George’s County Major/Minor: Graphic Design. Her Campus Towson: What exactly happened in...

• Maya Argano

Imagine getting to visit a beautiful country for free. If you go on a Birthright trip to Israel, you can. Birthright is a free, 10-day-long...

• ALL THE RAYG

I’d like to present to some and reintroduce to others the RAVISHING Ms.Raygene Taylor. Those of you who are fortunate enough to know her...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style