Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Towson Celebrities

Chad Nazworth, Director of CAB

By Jai-Leen James
April 18, 2014 - 11:52am

Spring time in Towson is always exciting. From the unpredictable weather to all of the different themed events going on around campus, there is always something fun going on. Have you ever wondered who makes events like Tigerfest and the Homecoming Concert possible? Meet Chad Nazworth. He’s a senior double majoring in Economics and International Studies. He’s also the director of the Campus Activities Board (CAB) and this week’s Campus Celebrity. READ MORE

Melissa Brown

By Erin A. Smith
April 11, 2014 - 3:33pm

Melissa is an active writer for HCTU. She is always looking to lend a helping hand and has shown great leadership abilities. She also is an avid figure skater. Learn more about what she thinks makes a good leader below.   Her Campus Towson (HCTU): What have you been involved with on campus? Melissa Brown (MB): "I'm currently involed in Her Campus and I was involved with TigerTHON." HCTU: What does leadership mean to you? READ MORE

Alexandria Elia: The Face Behind CAB

By Cydney Humphrey
March 26, 2014 - 12:50am

With everyone is all pumped up about Tigerfest 2.0, we decided to interview the person that we feel is doing a great job of keeping students informed and making sure everyone's voices are heard. We were so delighted to find that not only does the face behind CAB truly care about the students, she is a complete sweetheart! Meet Alexandria Elia: Year: Class of 2016 Major: Mass Communications Hometown: Bridgewater, NJ Clubs/Organizations: Campus Activities Board Favorite place to chill on campus: The CAB Office! READ MORE

Becky Lamich: Natural is Beautiful

By Cydney Humphrey
March 11, 2014 - 8:00am

Becky Lamich is a junior with plans to graduate in May 2015 with a double-major in Electronic Media & Film and Women & Gender Studies.  Lamich has a real talent for photography and is currently working on a project that promotes natural beauty and encourages women to be confident and love themselves.  Her photographs have been splashed all over the Internet recently, so we decided to dig a little deeper and find out what she and her project were all about.   Major: Electronic Media & Film and Women & Gender Studies Hometown: Laurel, MD (HoCo baby!) Favorite TV Shows: Supernatural, The Office, Game of Thrones, Grey's Anatomy, The Vampire Diaries, American Horror Story, Gossip Girl READ...

Leekeisha Ervin

By Towson Staff
February 28, 2014 - 3:36pm

Meet our Secretary! With a bubbly and outgoing personality, Keisha always keeps our weekly meetings full of laughter. She has contributed to HCTU for over about two years and continues to help lead the organization by acting as our secretary.    Year: Senior   Major: Psych   Hometown: Germantown, MD   Favorite TV Shows: SVU, First 48   Clubs/Organizations: Her Campus Towson    Favorite Place to Eat on Campus: PTux   READ MORE

Kaitlyn Martinaitis

By Towson Staff
February 21, 2014 - 11:17am

Kaitlyn Martinaitis is a long-time member of Her Campus Towson. For the past two years, she has served as the treasurer for the organization. She's a hard-worker with a knack for health and fitness. Kaitlyn will be attending Temple University in the fall to further her education on the road to a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. We wish her nothing but the best! Year: Senior Major: Exercise Science Hometown: Ellicott City, MD Favorite TV shows: Girls, The Office, The Big Bang Theory, Teen Mom, Disappeared READ MORE

Randi Williams

By Erin A. Smith
February 14, 2014 - 12:25pm

Randi is a student at TU who also enjoys modeling. In fact, she is signed to Modelogic Wilhelmina and has done several print modeling jobs and runway events. Randi is currently studying abroad in Italy but we reached out to her to hear more about her trip and how she began modeling.  Her Campus Towson: Tell us about Italy….What program you will be doing? How long you’ll be there? What experience you hope to gain? READ MORE

Singing Sisters: Jeanne and Lauren

By Erin A. Smith
February 6, 2014 - 11:02pm

Jeanne and Lauren are juniors at Towson with the most bubbly personalities I think I've ever seen. They are both members of Her Campus Towson but of course that's not why we've featured them here. Jeanne and Lauren have been singing since they were three years old. Recently, Jeanne and Lauren gained a lot of coverage on their YouTube Channel after Britney Spears posted their cover of her song "Perfume" on her personal Tumblr. We spoke with the girls to see what that experience was like for them and to get a little background on their singing. ...

Meet our Social Media Director!

By Erin A. Smith
December 11, 2013 - 4:34pm

Cydney is the social media director for HCTU and has been an active member since last fall. She is a very strong writer with a witty sense of humor to entertain us at our weekly meetings. She has been a great asset to them team and we are so lucky to have her. Aside from being our social media director, Cydney also writes for a book blog that reviews contemporary romance, new adult, and adult books. Check out the blog here Year: Sophomore Major: Mass Comm -- Journalism & New Media Hometown: Cherry Hill, NJ Clubs/Organizations she's involved with: Her Campus Towson Favorite Place to Eat on Campus: Susq Favorite Place to Chill on Campus: My dorm READ...

Muhammad Rashad

By Leekeisha Ervin
December 5, 2013 - 8:00am

Muhammad Rashad also known as "DJ Redemption" or "@TheCollegeDJ" is a recent graduate of Towson University. He majored in art and design with a minor in EMF and is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Faternity, Inc. While most of us were getting dressed to go out and party on the weekends, he was probably preparing the music and setting up to host parties all around Baltimore and even in D.C.  Her Campus: When Did You Start DJing? Muhammad Rashad: I began DJing in 2007 after I graduated high school. READ MORE