Her Campus Towson Campus Celebrities

• Oumou Diallo

Oumou Diallo is a sophomore, International Business Major with a minor in Economics. She is passionate about community service and helping...

• Kami Smith

Name : Kami Smith Major : Psychology and Animal Behavior with a Minor in Spanish Hometown : Helena, Montana Year : Junior Her Campus Towson...

• Dr. Sarah Gunning

Dr. Sarah Gunning is a second year, assistant professor at Towson University and this week’s Campus Celebrity! HC: What classes do you...

• Maxine Rishton, Treasurer!

Here at Her Campus Towson, we have such an invaluable team, which is why we love shining the spotlight on them! Check out the following...

• Kelsey D'ascoli

Kelsey D’ascoli is a junior at Towson University. She is a forensic chemistry major in the Honors College, involved in many different clubs...

• Tiffany Merson

Tiffany Merson is this week’s Campus Celebrity! She is a sophomore with an EMF major and business minor. Tiffany is also the president of...

• Campus Celebrity: Liz Lane

This week’s Campus Celebrity is Elizabeth Lane! She is a biology major with a concentration on the functional study of animals. Liz is co-...

• Melissa Brown, VP!

Melissa B, VP! Melissa Brown is the Vice President of Her Campus Towson. She’s a junior and a Political Science major. She joined HCTU last...

• Eddie Rzegocki

There are over 200 clubs and organizations at Towson University. The good thing about that is that there is always something to do, whether...

• Ja-Niece Best

Name: Ja-Niece Best Year: Senior Hometown: Prince George’s County Major/Minor: Graphic Design. Her Campus Towson: What exactly happened in...

• Maya Argano

Imagine getting to visit a beautiful country for free. If you go on a Birthright trip to Israel, you can. Birthright is a free, 10-day-long...

• ALL THE RAYG

I’d like to present to some and reintroduce to others the RAVISHING Ms.Raygene Taylor. Those of you who are fortunate enough to know her...

• CJ "Barack Obima"

CJ, known most notably as "Barack Obima", is a person who has entered the main stage and delivered a charismatic presence as a host at...

• Keiara West

Meet Keiara West! She is an exceptionally involved student in the Towson Community and native to Baltimore, MD. Keiara is a senior Mass...

• Chad Nazworth, Director of CAB

Spring time in Towson is always exciting. From the unpredictable weather to all of the different themed events going on around campus,...

• Melissa Brown

Melissa is an active writer for HCTU. She is always looking to lend a helping hand and has shown great leadership abilities. She also is an...

• Leekeisha Ervin

Meet our Secretary! With a bubbly and outgoing personality, Keisha always keeps our weekly meetings full of laughter. She has contributed...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style