Her Campus Towson Campus Celebrities

• Ayana Bowman, URG!

(From left to right: Nicholas Sala, Emely Rodriquez, Ayana Bowman, Natalie Little.) Her Campus Towson: Tell us a bit about yourself. Ayana...

• Events Director, Dhara Patel!

Meet our new Events Director! Tell us about yourself: I am currently a sophomore studying business marketing here at TU. I am originally...

• Jennifer Eguzoro

“Our mission is to lead students to Christ so that we can prepare reliable men and women God can entrust with His word for the next...

• Nigel Truesdale

When did you start doing music? I've always dabbled with instruments like guitar, clarinet, and some drums growing up; but 2010 is when I...

• Eddie Van Osterom

What do you do? I've acted in two plays. One last year and one freshman year. And then I also was assistant stage manager for one fall...

• Campus Celebrity: Kassim Okusaga

Kassim Okusaga is a Maryland native who studies finance at Towson University, but his true passion is music. Many of you may have had the...

• Alexa Vecchio

Sophomore and Early Childhood/Elementary Education major Alexa Vecchio creates zentangles. A zentangle is a drawing that involves...

• Campus Celebrity: Matt Santos

"The people we meet and the connections we make in college play a huge role in our overall college experience. Our time in college is...

• Shanon Lee

Shanon Lee does many things, but one of her favorite things to do is make jewelry. She fell in love with wire wrapping over the summer and...

• Alexis McCoy '18

Alexis McCoy is a freshman at Towson University majoring in psychology. She currently lives in Harford County, Maryland with her parents...

• Oumou Diallo

Oumou Diallo is a sophomore, International Business Major with a minor in Economics. She is passionate about community service and helping...

• Kami Smith

Name : Kami Smith Major : Psychology and Animal Behavior with a Minor in Spanish Hometown : Helena, Montana Year : Junior Her Campus Towson...

• Dr. Sarah Gunning

Dr. Sarah Gunning is a second year, assistant professor at Towson University and this week’s Campus Celebrity! HC: What classes do you...

• Maxine Rishton, Treasurer!

Here at Her Campus Towson, we have such an invaluable team, which is why we love shining the spotlight on them! Check out the following...

• Kelsey D'ascoli

Kelsey D’ascoli is a junior at Towson University. She is a forensic chemistry major in the Honors College, involved in many different clubs...

• Tiffany Merson

Tiffany Merson is this week’s Campus Celebrity! She is a sophomore with an EMF major and business minor. Tiffany is also the president of...

• Campus Celebrity: Liz Lane

This week’s Campus Celebrity is Elizabeth Lane! She is a biology major with a concentration on the functional study of animals. Liz is co-...

• Melissa Brown, VP!

Melissa B, VP! Melissa Brown is the Vice President of Her Campus Towson. She’s a junior and a Political Science major. She joined HCTU last...

• Eddie Rzegocki

There are over 200 clubs and organizations at Towson University. The good thing about that is that there is always something to do, whether...

• Ja-Niece Best

Name: Ja-Niece Best Year: Senior Hometown: Prince George’s County Major/Minor: Graphic Design. Her Campus Towson: What exactly happened in...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style