Campus Fashionista: Erica Williams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Year: Junior

Favorite Trend: Skater skirt, velvet, and Flatform shoes

Major: English with a concentration on Secondary Education

Personal Style: If I had to put it into words, I would consider it an urban grunge.

Where she gets inspiration from: The two celebrities that I would most idolize were Teyana Taylor and Taylor Momsen. Teyana Taylor because I have over 40 pairs of Jordans and up until her, I’d never really seen a female celebrity wear them frequently, and both formally and casually.  I loved Taylor Momsen because she always looks amazing in all black.  I don’t really keep up with their styles anymore, but for a very long time, both of their styles, combined, inspired a lot of my outfits.  The random models in Nylon Magazine quench my thirst now.

Favorite Store: I buy most of my clothes online. My favorite online stores are Nasty Gal, Omighty and Tobi.

Where the outfit is from: The skirt is from Forever 21. The sweater is from the mens section of a thrift store. I think the knee highs are from like Target and I forgot where the boots are from, they’re old

Erica paired a multicolor sweater with a blue corduroy skirt, red knee high socks, a gold necklace, and adorable black boots – the perfect outfit for the warmer winter days!

Cydney is a senior at Towson University majoring in English with a focus on writing. In addition to being President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Towson, she always writes fictional stories in her free time. Cydney spends a lot of time online shopping, on Netflix, dreaming of buying purses and reading a good book all while hunched over her handy dandy iPhone. After college Cydney plans to write her own books and to go to as many concerts as possible.