Campus Cutie: Rissa Radcliff

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Meet Rissa, this week’s Campus Cutie!

1. Name?

“Narissa Danielle Radcliff, but I prefer Rissa.”

2. Hometown?

“Burlington Township, NJ”

3. What year are you at Towson?

“I’m a freshman in college.”

4. What’s your major and what do you want to do in your future career?

“I’m a Psychology and Biology major, but I’m planning on dropping the Bio. I just need the Pre-Med classes. I want to be a medical examiner, and maybe eventually a house-flipper.”

5. Relationship status?

“I’ve got a cuddle buddy, but I’m single.”

6. Favorite color?

“Non-photo blue. It’s not that pretty of a color, but I like its properties.”

7. Favorite music genre and groups?

“Modern rock and alternative music are my favorites. My favorite bands would be Linkin Park, Rise Against, Skillet, Hollywood Undead, and Anberlin, but right now, I’m listening to a lot of 3OH!3.”

8. Do you have any hobbies?

“I like dancing, but I don’t do it much anymore. Doodling! I doodle a lot. And going on dark powerful walks at night.”

9. What’s your favorite spot to hangout on campus?

“Behind Freedom Square and Lecture Hall, to the left of Linthicum if you’re facing Hawkins, there’s a stone bench and I like to lay on it and look at the stars at night.”

10. Where do you like to eat on campus?

“I like the Asian Bistro in Ptux. It’s where I get my chicken Lo Mein.”

11. What do you like to do in Towson on the weekends?

“Wait for my friends to wake up so we can hangout, and then after that, hangout with my friends that I actually have. They exist. Oh, and I love rollerblading on the patio on the Union.”

12. Are you in any clubs on campus?

“I go to Trivia Night a lot, but I’m not currently in anything else.”

13. What’s the top item on your Bucket List?

“To fall in love.”

Thanks for reading, Collegiettes! Tune in next week for another Cutie!

HCXO

Jane is a sophomore at Towson, studying Anthropology and International Studies. She loves photography, her dogs, Hemingway, and studying cultures. She has an irrational fear of Abraham Lincoln and an unconditional love for playing Sudoku at all hours of the day.