Her Campus Towson Blog

• Summer Bucket List 2015

I’m from the Jersey Shore, so my idea of summer is a busy tourist season working late nights on the bustling boardwalk. I am definitely...

• Body-Shaming 101

Body-shaming is defined as negative statements and attitudes toward yourself or another person's weight or size. When most people hear the...

• Happy Birthday Nellie Bly

Nellie Bly Monday marked the 151st birthday of Elizabeth Cochran, better known as Nellie Bly. I think us girls all own a thank you to...

• DIY: Spa Day at Home

Ever wanted to have the spa treatment in the comfort of your own room but never knew how? Have no fear, Her Campus Towson is here! In this...

• How to: Survive a Breakup

Breakups can be tough, but you already knew this. The goal of this post is to help you realize the world is not ending. If you are the friend of someone going through a breakup, maybe this article can give you ideas to help your discouraged friend. Either way, cheer up buttercup because life will go on.

• Celebrate Yourself!

As the end of the semester nears, it's easy to lose track of all of the good things in life. We slip into bad habits of procrastination,...

• DIY: Tie Dye Time

Everyone loves Tie Dye! Follow these steps for the perfect spring tie dyed top! Materials: A Sunny Day (so you can dye outdoors) Rubber...

• 10 Steps to Getting a Summer Job

Summer is coming and if you don’t have the perfect summer job already lined up you have probably started the search for a summer job. 1...

• 20 Drinks Under $20

The end of the semester is quickly approaching and if you're a fan of drinking at home, you're probably looking for a way to do that...

• Opinions

Opinions -- everyone has one. They are an essential thing to being a human being, yet sometimes they seem to get in the way of us making...

• The Attack in Yemen

This is a small informative article. It just notes key facts about actions that have started a civil war between two countries in the...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style