Blog

• Five Underrated Indie Rock Artists

Hey Colligettes! Today I'm bringing to you five new Indie Rock artists you NEED to listen to! Each one having unique and tasteful style...

• London Calling

While most of my friends were preparing to spend their winter break relaxing at homes, I was preparing to study abroad in London for 16...

• Tips to Know for an Interview

Research the Company: Before you go on the interview it is always good to do some research on the company. Find out what they value, what...

• HC Finals Survival Kit

We received our HC Survival Kit and we are so excited! Finals week has made it's appearance and we have all been tucked away studying until...

• Free is for Me

As a woman who enjoys her freebies, I have amassed quite a collection of store birthday programs and free gifts over the years. In order to...

• Don't Get SAD This Winter

According to the Mayo Clinic, "Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is a type of depression that's related to changes in seasons." It is most...

• Playlist: Bands Cover Bands

A playlist of bands performing other band's music. What could be better? Listen to it here: https://soundcloud.com/sophia-z-7/sets/bands-...

• It's Okay for Men to be Feminists

There are many misperceptions about feminism, such as the idea that it is only for women. This is far from the truth in two senses;...

• Missouri Protests

Recently at the University of Missouri students protested because of racial comments that they encountered on campus. The protests led to...

• Christmas in November

As Halloween has rolled away along with the month of October, we have finally walked into the beautiful month of November aka the last...

• Why Basic Isn't Bad

Within the past year or so, a new term has started swirling around modern day language—basic. Basic, normally referring to fundamentals or...