Her Campus Towson Blog

• We Survived Finals!

It’s no secret amongst college students that we all dread Finals Week. It’s the worst time of the year during the most wonderful time of...

• 10 Things I Miss About Home

1. The beach I am lucky enough to live by some of the most beautiful beaches on the Jersey Shore. I could write a twelve book series about...

• Album Review: Four by One Direction

About three weeks ago One Direction’s fourth studio album titled Four hit shelves! It was a highly anticipated album and peaked at number 1...

• 10 Things To Do in Your Twenties

Being a girl in your twenties is an exciting time made for life changing adventures, friendships, relationships and careers. This is a...

• American Horror Story: Roommates

Ever have a roommate that made you want to count down until Move-Out Day? Need a place to vent? Well look no further because now you can by...

• Safe Sex Tips

Steps for Safe Sex Safe sex. This is an awkward conversation for many; however, we are young adults now and we should not be timid when...

• The African American Book Festival

October 11, 2014 was the big day for the African American Book Festival at the Enoch Pratt Free Library in Baltimore, Maryland. Christopher...

• The Dare that Went Extremely Right

A little while ago I was faced with a dare from the lovely ladies of Her Campus Towson. We decided that it would be fun to give everyone...

• Dealing with Stress

Midterms are here and obviously you're stressed. If you don't find ways to deal with your stress, it could become harmful to your health...

• Discover New Music

I don't know about you, but I am always on the search for new music to listen to. Going to class is always more exciting when I am...

• October 2014 Horoscopes

Libra: September 23 – October 22 Money: The power lies in your hands this month. It is up to you whether you will be successful with your...

• Sexile 101

Sexile is when you’re exiled from your room because your roommate(s) is in there with their significant other. If you share a room with...

• What Time Is It? Study Time!

Midterms are wreaking havoc everywhere...unless you are prepared. Here are a few tips to help get you gear up and prepare for battle: Tip 1...

• Back to School Survival Kit

Her Campus Towson was beyond thrilled to receive our Back to School Survival Kit this week from Her Campus! Thanks to Chipotle, Luna,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style