Her Campus Towson Blog

• We Survived Finals!

It’s no secret amongst college students that we all dread Finals Week. It’s the worst time of the year during the most wonderful time of...

• 10 Things I Miss About Home

1. The beach I am lucky enough to live by some of the most beautiful beaches on the Jersey Shore. I could write a twelve book series about...

• Album Review: Four by One Direction

About three weeks ago One Direction’s fourth studio album titled Four hit shelves! It was a highly anticipated album and peaked at number 1...

• 10 Things To Do in Your Twenties

Being a girl in your twenties is an exciting time made for life changing adventures, friendships, relationships and careers. This is a...

• American Horror Story: Roommates

Ever have a roommate that made you want to count down until Move-Out Day? Need a place to vent? Well look no further because now you can by...

• Safe Sex Tips

Steps for Safe Sex Safe sex. This is an awkward conversation for many; however, we are young adults now and we should not be timid when...

• The African American Book Festival

October 11, 2014 was the big day for the African American Book Festival at the Enoch Pratt Free Library in Baltimore, Maryland. Christopher...

• The Dare that Went Extremely Right

A little while ago I was faced with a dare from the lovely ladies of Her Campus Towson. We decided that it would be fun to give everyone...

• Dealing with Stress

Midterms are here and obviously you're stressed. If you don't find ways to deal with your stress, it could become harmful to your health...

• Discover New Music

I don't know about you, but I am always on the search for new music to listen to. Going to class is always more exciting when I am...

• October 2014 Horoscopes

Libra: September 23 – October 22 Money: The power lies in your hands this month. It is up to you whether you will be successful with your...

• Sexile 101

Sexile is when you’re exiled from your room because your roommate(s) is in there with their significant other. If you share a room with...

• What Time Is It? Study Time!

Midterms are wreaking havoc everywhere...unless you are prepared. Here are a few tips to help get you gear up and prepare for battle: Tip 1...

• Back to School Survival Kit

Her Campus Towson was beyond thrilled to receive our Back to School Survival Kit this week from Her Campus! Thanks to Chipotle, Luna,...

• How to: Maintain Your LDR

How to: Maintain Your LDR (long distance relationship) Long distance relationships are notorious for not working out. Many students are...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style