Blog

• Conspiracy?

With the recent withdrawal of Senator Ted Cruz and the suspension of John Kasich’s campaign for the Presidential Race, the Republican...

• Advice for Incoming College Freshmen

Countless school visits, research, applications, letters of recommendation, and finally……you have made a decision…you think! Committing to...

• Sending the First Message

Bumble is a dating app created by one of Tinder's co-founders, Whitney Wolfe. It was released in December 2014 and strives to be a "...

• Towson Tantrum: Maryland Weather

As I’m sure all of you TU Tigers have noticed, the weather has been absolutely ridiculous lately. All throughout April, it was 50 degrees...

• 5 Stages of Writing a Term Paper

Being an upperclassman has few joys, actually there are only two – first, you’re probably legal to go to the bars which has been making...

• Summer Survival Kit

Once again, we received a survival kit from Her Campus! This time, it was a summer survival kit and we are so pleased with all the...

• It's Okay, We're Black

Being black is lit. I absolutely hate the word “lit” when it’s not being used ironically, but here I am, starting an article with a...

• Ask Andi: Greek Orphan

Dear Andi, When I came to Towson, it was so big and I felt kind of overwhelmed getting to know people. I decided to rush this spring to...

• The Juggling Act That is College

I think that one of the most important things that you learn in college is time management. You have your classes, your clubs, homework,...

• Recognizing Emotional Abuse

Emotional abuse (also known as psychological abuse) is a mental tactic used by the abuser in order to control their partner. Although...

• Bikini Body Postitivity

As soon as the weather gets warmer and the season starts to change girls can expect to see bathing suits in all of the stores they shop in...