Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Towson Blog

Twerking vs. Cooking: Which One Keeps Your Guy?

By Maxine Rishton
May 21, 2014 - 8:00am

READ MORE

15 Things To Do To Keep Busy This Summer

By Diamond Mfomen
May 21, 2014 - 8:00am

So summer is around the corner and you still haven't found an internship, let alone a job. What do you do? Do you sit around the house and sulk? No! You get out there and find something to do! If you're having trouble thinking of things; I've got your back! Here goes 15 things to get you started: 1. Pool Party Everyone is always having a party. Why not find something different? Think about it. How many parties with pools have you attended? 2. Amusement Parks READ MORE

Towson University vs. Studying Abroad -- How different could it be?

By Randi Williams
May 20, 2014 - 8:00am

Towson University vs. Studying Abroad How different could it be?             First things first: The biggest difference between studying abroad and studying at Towson is that you are 8,000 miles away from your version of reality. READ MORE

The Best Graduation Gift Ideas

By Towson Contributor
May 19, 2014 - 9:00am

Graduation season is a crazy time – whether or not you’re even graduating! Maybe you’re hopping from one Senior Week activity to the next, switching your job search into high gear, or just gearing up to say goodbye to older friends. No matter your situation, it’s time to celebrate! Thankfully, we’ve curated two #GiftsForGrads Collections on eBay to help you find the best graduation gifts.  Here are some of our favorite picks: READ MORE

Home for Summer with Parents

By Leekeisha Ervin
May 19, 2014 - 8:00am

With summer break right around the corner, it’s time to accept that it’s time to go home. Sadly this means it is time to pack up everything that you have adorned your room with and go back to the parents. However, there are some things that will be deeply missed once you are back under the same roof as your parents. FREEDOM. READ MORE

F.I.N.A.L.S

By Lissy Klatchko
May 16, 2014 - 7:30pm

The most bittersweet part of the year has arrived. Summer is around the corner; it’s so close it’s practically at our fingertips. The scent of sunscreen and coconut tanning oil in the air. The birds chirping. Warm weather. Hitting the pool, late summer nights with friends, barbeques, sunshine and saltwater. Let’s not forget you’ll have cash in your hand from your summer job. It’s all within reach. But there is one thing in the way of that sweet, summer bliss. The most dreaded word of the school year. Finals. The bitter to the sweet. READ MORE

How We're Surviving Finals

By Towson Staff
May 16, 2014 - 8:00am

What better way to be prepared for finals than receiving a #FinalsSurvivalKit from HC headquarters and our wonderful friends? I'll tell you the answer: THERE IS NO BETTER WAY! Thanks to our friends over at Chipotle, we'll be enjoying Buy One Get One free on burritos instead of worrying about making a meal in the middle of our late night study sesh. READ MORE

The Reason I Love Cold Stone Creamery

By Diamond Mfomen
May 14, 2014 - 8:00am

In all my years on Earth, nothing has ever made me crave desserts more than Cold Stone Creamery. From their ice cream, to their yogurts and everything in between, my taste buds are always satisfied. Have you ever sat in that blazing summer air and felt like the sun was only concentrating on you? As a result, you get up and look for something to cool you down; and viola!   READ MORE

3 Reasons Why No One May Want To Hang With You

By Diamond Mfomen
May 13, 2014 - 8:00am

1. You ask for too much. Explain to me why is it that when someone wants you to help with something, you are nowhere to be found, but the moment you want something, they must drop everything they're doing to assist you? It's alright to ask me for help, but when you make it seem like there is no choice; people will begin to disappear, quickly. 2. You are inconsiderate. READ MORE

New Equipment at Burdick Gym

By Kaitlyn Martinaitis
May 6, 2014 - 8:00am

With the arrival of spring has come new equipment in Burdick Gym! The new equipment includes: a row machine, a linear leg press machine, incline press, decline press, calf raiser, bicep curl, cable motion dual adjustable pulley, multi jungle, smith machine, power rack, half rack, standing abdominal crunch swing bosu bench, curl bars, and linear hack press. Sounds complicated? Not at all! Here is what you need to know about some of the new equipment  READ MORE