Blog

• Advice for Incoming College Freshmen

IMG_2301.JPG Countless school visits, research, applications, letters of recommendation, and finally……you have made a decision…you think!...

• Conspiracy?

Clinton_and_trump.jpg With the recent withdrawal of Senator Ted Cruz and the suspension of John Kasich’s campaign for the Presidential Race...

• Sending the First Message

Bumble is a dating app created by one of Tinder's co-founders, Whitney Wolfe. It was released in December 2014 and strives to be a "...

• Towson Tantrum: Maryland Weather

As I’m sure all of you TU Tigers have noticed, the weather has been absolutely ridiculous lately. All throughout April, it was 50 degrees...

• 5 Stages of Writing a Term Paper

Being an upperclassman has few joys, actually there are only two – first, you’re probably legal to go to the bars which has been making...

• Summer Survival Kit

Once again, we received a survival kit from Her Campus! This time, it was a summer survival kit and we are so pleased with all the...

• It's Okay, We're Black

Being black is lit. I absolutely hate the word “lit” when it’s not being used ironically, but here I am, starting an article with a...

• Ask Andi: Greek Orphan

Dear Andi, When I came to Towson, it was so big and I felt kind of overwhelmed getting to know people. I decided to rush this spring to...

• Recognizing Emotional Abuse

Emotional abuse (also known as psychological abuse) is a mental tactic used by the abuser in order to control their partner. Although...

• The Juggling Act That is College

I think that one of the most important things that you learn in college is time management. You have your classes, your clubs, homework,...

• Bikini Body Postitivity

6ac34bd8fcbb9e334effb820f4b1074c-1434187381.jpg As soon as the weather gets warmer and the season starts to change girls can expect to see...