Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Towson Archives

Maxine Rishton, Treasurer!

By Cydney Humphrey
October 31, 2014 - 8:00am

Here at Her Campus Towson, we have such an invaluable team, which is why we love shining the spotlight on them! Check out the following interview with our lovely Treasurer, Maxine!  Her Campus Towson: What do you do? Maxine Rishton: I am the Treasurer for Her Campus Towson. HCTU: When did you start doing it? MR: I started Fall 2014. HCTU: What sparked your interest in this activity? READ MORE

Three Baltimore Movies to Brighten Up Your Day

By Katie Murray
October 30, 2014 - 8:00am

Did you wake up today feeling the way you always do? Have no fear! I’ve got three great movies here that take place pretty close to home, in Baltimore. Whether you’ve never seen them before or have seen them ten times, they’re always guaranteed to put a smile on your face. READ MORE

Alec Day 18'

By Josephine Hill
October 29, 2014 - 8:00am

Name: Alec Day Year: Freshman '18 Major: Exercise Science Hometown: Woodbine, MD Relationship Status: Single  Fav place to eat on campus: West Village Commons Fav place to chill on campus:  West Village Commons Fav Movie: Pumping Iron Fav Shows:  Paranormal Witness Favorite Music Genre: Classical and Hip-Hop, especially Drake. READ MORE

Robin Aspromatis

By Sydney Engelhardt
October 28, 2014 - 8:00am

Robin Aspromatis is a sophomore with a major in Marketing. She loves to shop at Forever 21, H&M and Francesca’s.  Robin describes her style as sophisticated, girly and fun. The other day she wore a sweater with a gray pattern around the neck over an emerald colored dress from Francesca’s. To complete the outfit and keep her dry from the rain, she wore her black Sperry rain boots. READ MORE

Homecoming Football Game

By Cydney Humphrey
October 27, 2014 - 8:00am

The good times will roar when the Tigers football team caps off Homecoming Weekend against Elon University on Nov. 1 at Johnny Unitas Stadium. Kick-off is set for 4 p.m. The Alumni Association invites all alumni and their families to join in on the fun, food and entertainment at the annual Alumni Homecoming Tailgate, beginning at noon. READ MORE

Homecoming Talent Show

By Cydney Humphrey
October 27, 2014 - 8:00am

This is an opportunity for our student body to showcase their talent. There will be an audition/sound check one night the week prior, and the event itself will be composed of several student produced acts. READ MORE

Homecoming Block Party

By Cydney Humphrey
October 27, 2014 - 8:00am

Fifth annual Towson Homecoming block party! This event will feature a haunted house, corn hole tournament, pumpkin painting, and so much more. This event will take place in Tiger Plaza, and spill over to the field next to the Towsontown garage, where the haunted house will sit. READ MORE

Tapingo: Towson's Food Online Ordering Service

By Diamond Mfomen
October 27, 2014 - 8:00am

What is Tapingo? Tapingo is the service that can be used to order food on campus. So far, its only available for select locations (Paws Cafe, Newell Den, 7720 Cafe, Einstein Bros Bagels, New York Deli and Salad, and Bedda Burger). READ MORE

Homecoming Pageant

By Cydney Humphrey
October 27, 2014 - 8:00am

Our lovely royalty director Payton is in charge of putting on this event- it’s shaping up to be Towson’s best pageant yet! READ MORE

The Dare that Went Extremely Right

By Dominique Spitzer
October 27, 2014 - 8:00am

A little while ago I was faced with a dare from the lovely ladies of Her Campus Towson.  We decided that it would be fun to give everyone that writes for us at Towson a dare and then when you did it, you have to right an article about it.  I got my dare, read it aloud to the girls and thought to myself, Oh this shouldn’t be too hard. I could hear the time ticking by as I carried my piece of paper with the dare written on it home with me. I kept reading it, “Get a hot guys #.”  What I hadn’t realized up until this point was: 1. I’m extremely picky 2. Finding a hot guy is a lot harder than you would think. READ MORE