Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Towson Archives

Delicious Korean Food

By Kelsey Swann
September 30, 2014 - 8:00am

What’s something that basically everyone loves? Food!   I personally have always liked different types of food. I love Italian food, Chinese food, Mexican food, French food (I love escargot), and more. Many people are familiar with these types of foods. However, one that people may not be so familiar with is Korean food. Around the time I became interested in Kpop I became interested in Korean culture and wanted to try all the foods that I would see Korean celebrities eat or promote. I was not sure where to start, but my friends found two Korean owned restaurants that serve really good Korean food. I want to tell you about some popular and delicious foods that you will definitely encounter if you go to Korea!   Bulgogi...

Saving Meals with the Daily Meal Deals

By Diamond Mfomen
September 29, 2014 - 8:00am

Like many Towson Tigers, I value all of my meals. One way that enables me to efficiently use my meals would be the Daily Meal Deals. Every Monday-Friday, select locations (Susquehanna Food Court, Patuxent Bistro, Newell Den, and Roadside BBQ (West Village Commons Food Court)) throughout the campus offer certain items for only 1 meal. READ MORE

Zachary Smith

By Dominique Spitzer
September 27, 2014 - 8:00am

Name: Zachary Smith   Class: Freshman   Major: Biology   Hometown: DeBary, FL   Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle ;)   Hobbies: Volleyball!   Freshman Bucket List: Keep a 4.0, visit as many colleges as I can, create a different identity at another college   READ MORE

Towson Tantrum: Tailgating

By Melissa A Brown
September 26, 2014 - 12:02pm

Towson, the picture posted above could be us but you playin'.    READ MORE

Towson Tigers vs. University of Maine

By Cydney Humphrey

iLEAD Workshop Leadership through Partnership

By Cydney Humphrey

Study Abroad Information Session

By Cydney Humphrey

Eddie Rzegocki

By Melissa A Brown
September 25, 2014 - 8:00am

There are over 200 clubs and organizations at Towson University. The good thing about that is that there is always something to do, whether it be a Greek life event, game, or event on campus. Criminal Justice major Eddie Rzegocki is the Vice President and Rush Chair of the Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity at Towson. "We do many things around campus. To name a few we volunteer at the American Red Cross Blood Drives because that is our fraternity's national philanthropy. We also have things such as our 48 hour see saw that helped raise money for colon and testicular cancer." Eddie recommends getting involved on campus, whether it be through Greek Life, SGA, URG, a sports club or even intramurals. "Just something to get out of your comfort zone and meet new...

Emma Watson is Even More Amazing Now

By Val Genzano
September 24, 2014 - 8:00am

Just when we thought Emma Watson couldn’t be any more perfect, she made a speech in front of the UN on Saturday about Feminism and the HeForShe campaign. First of all, if you haven’t watched it, do so. Like, right now.  Emma Watson was named a goodwill ambassador for U.N. Women six months ago. This speech introduced the HeForShe campaign, which is centered on getting men and boys to take note of gender equality and realize that feminism isn’t just for and by females; it’s for everyone. READ MORE

Five Ways to Do Your Hair for Your 8 a.m. Class

By Sydney Engelhardt
September 23, 2014 - 8:00am

No one likes having an 8 am class. Waking up in the morning is horrible and trying to think of what to do with your messy bed head is even worse.     We all wish we could wake up and look like this:   But in reality we wake up and look like this, making our early morning even worse:   Here are some quick ways you can do your hair when you’re running late for your 8 a.m. to make your morning easier and maybe give you get a few extra minutes of sleep!   READ MORE