Her Campus Towson Archives

• Best Places to Eat on Campus

You are back on campus which means no more home cooked meals. It’s time to get used to the campus food again. Or, if you are a freshman, it...

• Easy To Do Summer Hairstyles

It's finally summer and we all want to upgrade our looks. Summer is the few months we have to ourselves where we aren't stressing over...

• Cool and Creamy

Forget about that summer body you've been working towards for a day, and indulge yourself with some delicious ice cream. Newell's soft...

• Welcome our Events Director!

Here at Her Campus Towson we have such an invaluable team, which is why we love shining the spotlight on them! Check out the following...

• Campus Cutie: Shannon Graham

Year: Junior Major: Mass Communications and Graphic Design Hometown: Damascus, Maryland Single or in a relationship?: In a relationship...

• Summer Bucket List 2015

I’m from the Jersey Shore, so my idea of summer is a busy tourist season working late nights on the bustling boardwalk. I am definitely...

• Why I'm Single and Proud!

Nowadays, being single seems to be looked as a disadvantage, especially when single's most hated holiday, Valentine's Day rolls around. But...

• Netflix vs Finals

It’s time. Finals week is coming up, how can this already be happening? A couple of weeks ago we were freezing our asses off walking to...

• Campus Celebrity: Nick Berry

Celebrities, politicians and public figures are constantly under scrutiny. Their social media use is heavily monitored. In recent news, the...

• Body-Shaming 101

Body-shaming is defined as negative statements and attitudes toward yourself or another person's weight or size. When most people hear the...

• Happy Birthday Nellie Bly

Nellie Bly Monday marked the 151st birthday of Elizabeth Cochran, better known as Nellie Bly. I think us girls all own a thank you to...

• DIY: Spa Day at Home

Ever wanted to have the spa treatment in the comfort of your own room but never knew how? Have no fear, Her Campus Towson is here! In this...

• Campus Cutie: Justin Bass

Name: Justin Bass Year: Sophmore Major: Business Administration Hometown: Baltimore Relationship Status: Single Hobbies: Rapping, Writing...

• How to: Survive a Breakup

Breakups can be tough, but you already knew this. The goal of this post is to help you realize the world is not ending. If you are the friend of someone going through a breakup, maybe this article can give you ideas to help your discouraged friend. Either way, cheer up buttercup because life will go on.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style