Her Campus Towson Archives

• Morgan Engelhardt '17

Name: Morgan Engelhardt Year: Sophmore Major: Elementary and Special Education Sign: Pisces Hometown: Jefferson, NJ Single/Taken: Single...

• Vamp Up Studying

So, you’re back from winter break and have been thrown into the chaos that is classes and studying once again. Even during syllabus week,...

• Alexa Vecchio

Sophomore and Early Childhood/Elementary Education major Alexa Vecchio creates zentangles. A zentangle is a drawing that involves...

• We Survived Finals!

It’s no secret amongst college students that we all dread Finals Week. It’s the worst time of the year during the most wonderful time of...

• Walking in a Wintery Baltimore

Staying in Baltimore during winter break? Here are some things to check out while you're here! 1. Football And of course, you’re going to...

• Andrew Waggoner '15

Name: Andrew Waggoner Class: Senior Major: Law with a concentration in American Civilization Favorite TV Show: House of Cards Favorite...

• Campus Celebrity: Matt Santos

"The people we meet and the connections we make in college play a huge role in our overall college experience. Our time in college is...

• Finals Week Fashion

Some people say that Finals Week is a time where there's no makeup and clothes don't matter. I say you can look fabulous while acing (or...

• Anya Johnson

Anya Johnson is a Junior, Healthcare Mangement major and Business Administration minor at Towson University. Her favorite store to shop in...

• Leo Brito '16

Name: Leo Brito Year: 2016 Major: EMF Sign: Virgo Hometown: Germantown, MD Single/Taken: Single Clubs: LKT, LKT, Gamestop, LKT, Relay for...

• Shanon Lee

Shanon Lee does many things, but one of her favorite things to do is make jewelry. She fell in love with wire wrapping over the summer and...

• 10 Things I Miss About Home

1. The beach I am lucky enough to live by some of the most beautiful beaches on the Jersey Shore. I could write a twelve book series about...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style