Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Towson Archives

Twerking vs. Cooking: Which One Keeps Your Guy?

By Maxine Rishton
May 21, 2014 - 8:00am

READ MORE

15 Things To Do To Keep Busy This Summer

By Diamond Mfomen
May 21, 2014 - 8:00am

So summer is around the corner and you still haven't found an internship, let alone a job. What do you do? Do you sit around the house and sulk? No! You get out there and find something to do! If you're having trouble thinking of things; I've got your back! Here goes 15 things to get you started: 1. Pool Party Everyone is always having a party. Why not find something different? Think about it. How many parties with pools have you attended? 2. Amusement Parks READ MORE

What are you looking forward to doing the most this summer vacation?

By Cydney Humphrey

Five Must See Movies of the Summer

By Sydney Engelhardt
May 20, 2014 - 8:00am

1.     Neighbors – Opens May 9th Zach Efron and Dave Franco…need I say more? When a fraternity moves next store to a family with a new infant, things get a little crazy.  Zach goes shirtless…who cares what it is about!!     2.     Million Dollar Arm- May 16th Mad Men’s Jon Hamm plays a sport agent that goes to find the next pitching sensation in India. This heartwarming movie about sports and family hits the big screen soon. READ MORE

Towson University vs. Studying Abroad -- How different could it be?

By Randi Williams
May 20, 2014 - 8:00am

Towson University vs. Studying Abroad How different could it be?             First things first: The biggest difference between studying abroad and studying at Towson is that you are 8,000 miles away from your version of reality. READ MORE

The Best Graduation Gift Ideas

By Towson Contributor
May 19, 2014 - 9:00am

Graduation season is a crazy time – whether or not you’re even graduating! Maybe you’re hopping from one Senior Week activity to the next, switching your job search into high gear, or just gearing up to say goodbye to older friends. No matter your situation, it’s time to celebrate! Thankfully, we’ve curated two #GiftsForGrads Collections on eBay to help you find the best graduation gifts.  Here are some of our favorite picks: READ MORE

Home for Summer with Parents

By Leekeisha Ervin
May 19, 2014 - 8:00am

With summer break right around the corner, it’s time to accept that it’s time to go home. Sadly this means it is time to pack up everything that you have adorned your room with and go back to the parents. However, there are some things that will be deeply missed once you are back under the same roof as your parents. FREEDOM. READ MORE

F.I.N.A.L.S

By Lissy Klatchko
May 16, 2014 - 7:30pm

The most bittersweet part of the year has arrived. Summer is around the corner; it’s so close it’s practically at our fingertips. The scent of sunscreen and coconut tanning oil in the air. The birds chirping. Warm weather. Hitting the pool, late summer nights with friends, barbeques, sunshine and saltwater. Let’s not forget you’ll have cash in your hand from your summer job. It’s all within reach. But there is one thing in the way of that sweet, summer bliss. The most dreaded word of the school year. Finals. The bitter to the sweet. READ MORE

Long Live the Queen

By Melissa A Brown
May 16, 2014 - 8:00am

If you ask any figure skater who's their queen, they’d say Kim Yuna. Kim won the 2010 gold medal and 2014 silver medal in Ladies figure skating at the Olympics.. She has the highest scoring free skate of all time (150.06) and has also won two World titles.  Last Tuesday, May 6, Yuna hung up her skates for good after preforming a farewell tour in her home nation of South Korea. She's made a huge impact on the sport through her style, passion and athleticism, and has inspired a generation of girls around the world to start figure skating. READ MORE

How We're Surviving Finals

By Towson Staff
May 16, 2014 - 8:00am

What better way to be prepared for finals than receiving a #FinalsSurvivalKit from HC headquarters and our wonderful friends? I'll tell you the answer: THERE IS NO BETTER WAY! Thanks to our friends over at Chipotle, we'll be enjoying Buy One Get One free on burritos instead of worrying about making a meal in the middle of our late night study sesh. READ MORE