5 Minute Makeup

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Ever wake up late for class and dont have time to get ready? My advice is to throw your hair up into a messy bun and wear a cute top with skinny jeans. Makeup wise, I like to keep it simple as well. This tutorial has only 5 steps and took only 5 minutes to do. It is easy and looks put together. My sister Lauren offered to help me with this tutorial and she loved this fresh and polished look!

The first step I did was to put concealer under Lauren’s eyes and over blemishes. One of my new favorite concealer’s is the Maybelline Age Rewind stick. It has full coverage and covers any redness or under-eye bags.

For the second step I used was the eyeshadow “Kitten” from Stila. I quickly applied it with my fingers on her eyelids and it made her eyes pop and sparkle. 

The third product I applied was my Milani Black eyeliner. I sweeped it across her upper lashline and smudged it out with my finger. This gave some depth to her eyes and gave somewhat of a smokey effect.

The fourth step was to apply lots of mascara. Mascara is truly a girl’s best friend and I always use my Covergirl Lashblast Volume mascara! I applied two layers to both her top and bottom lashes.

The last product I used was blush! Blush is one of my favorite products because it always gives a healthy glow to the cheeks! I used a MAC blush in the color “Dainty”.

And that’s it! All it takes is a few products and it looks like you are awake and ready for the day!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Until next time,

Jeanne

Hi, my name is Jeanne and I am Junior at Towson University.I am studying Mass Communication and EMF and will hopefully graduate within the next two years.This spring I will be studying abroad in Sunderland, England.I love singing and writing songs with my twin sister, playing with makeup and hair, and painting my nails. I also love spending time with family and friends.