This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

As we transition into fall, new makeup looks and beauty must-haves are being released each week. Here are five products that you should definitely buy for the fall season!

Deep Lipstick

During fall, the trending lip colors are always darker and deeper. So deep purples, burgundies, and browns are the colors you should look for when buying yourself an autumn lipstick. Here are a few colors, specifically from Colourpop, that would be perfect fall colors!

Hutch 

LAX 

Highlight

I know that women everywhere are obsessing over highlight, and even though it’s no longer summer that does not mean that you can’t still wear all the highlight you want! Since it’s starting to cool down and darker colors will be worn, putting on a gold highlight will make you really glow and stand out. Wearing a gold highlight will give you just the right amount of warmth to your look.

Jouer Shimmer Rose Gold Powder Highlighter 

Lip Balm

The (future) colder weather means that our skin and our lips will get dryer quicker. To fix this issue, it is necessary to have a great lip balm in your purse, your pocket, or wherever on you. It’s important to keep your lips moisturized and healthy!

Rosebud Salve

Moisturizing Foundation

Just like your lips, you’ll find that your skin gets dry quicker in the fall. One way to help this issue is to get foundation that has added moisturizer, so that the makeup won’t dry out your skin and you’ll have double the moisturizer on your face.

Laura Mercier Moisture Supreme Foundation 

Kelsey is a junior at Towson University. She is a mass communications major with tracks in public relations, advertising, and journalism and minoring in marketing. Kelsey loves One Direction, 80s movies, K-pop, and makeup. She spends her spare time watching Asian dramas, writing, googling random things, and searching for the next makeup product she wants from Sephora. Other than studying and writing for Her Campus, Kelsey likes to go to new cities and attend as many concerts as she can. She is also currently nursing a broken heart due to Zayn Malik. Twitter: @kelseyjswann Instagram: @kelsey.swann