sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.
Name: Taylor Jones
Major: Radio-Television-Film
Year: 2014

Taylor is one funny guy. One of the producers for Longhorn Hip Hop, a writer for the Texas Travesty and a cast member of the show Sneak Peek, Taylor does it all. Here’s what he had to say about himself:

Her Campus Texas: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Taylor Jones:The voice of my generation

HCTX: Who was your favorite superhero?
TJ: Three-way tie between Luke Cage, War Machine, Green Lantern (the black one obvi). Oh, and Venom. He’s sorta Black too, I guess.

HCTX: What class have you taken outside your major that you’ve enjoyed the most?
TJ: Sports, Media, and the Integration of American Society. Real enlightening course and my professor was the guy that brought back Twinkies from bankruptcy last summer. Shout out to Michael Cramer.

HCTX: Describe your ideal date.
TJ: Yoooooooooooo. Hmm. Great. Question. Ok, so first we’d go to some slick restaurant that nobody knows about. Some real #secret Yelp 5-star gem. The kind of place with a real dismissive host that’s not trying to have it today but with food so good you ain’t even stressing her. Chill there for a bit, nom for a bit, chit chat, typical soul-connecting type stuff, you know. And then after that, some type of casual, pre-arranged, non-sweat-inducing activity, like a board game, or a movie, or multiple rides on a vintage carousel. And then, cap that off with some mad tasty yogu-, nah, scratch that, gelato. A little sorbet soirée, nahmsayin’. And then a real safe, very comforting, Aunt-Pam-style hug. You know how we do.

HCTX: Who are your biggest influences?
TJ: RZA, GZA, Method Man, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, U-God, Masta Killa, and ODB (R.I.P.)