Secret to Keeping Desserts Healthy and Sweet!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

You do it in class. You do it at home. Heck, you probably do it while working out at Gregory Gym. You pin! There’s something invigorating about being able to electronically store all of your inspirational quotes, dream home features, and future wedding decorations in one place — Pinterest. One of the most common pins? Recipes. Infinite scrolling of mouth-watering, delicious recipes. There are some great health conscious dishes, but what are you suppose to do when you see a delectable dessert? Just scroll past? I don’t think so!

With the new Monk Fruit In The Raw, an all-natural, zero calorie sweetener from the makers of Sugar In The Raw, you can make any of those sweet treats without it costing a workout. Monk Fruit In The Raw has a sweet, simple taste. It is made from monk fruit, a vine-ripened fruit from Southeast Asia.

Ready to try those Brown Butter Salted Caramel Snickerdoodles? Not a problem with Monk Fruit In The Raw, which you can use to cut down added sugars and calories in everyday foods and drinks. Need to keep it neat while making those single-serve Strawberry Shortcakes on a stick? Done. Monk Fruit In The Raw is super versatile and easy to use — it’s available in single packets or a Bakers Bag that measures cup for cup, just like sugar!

It seems too good to be true that we can satisfy our sweet tooth and not worry about calories, but Monk Fruit In The Raw is different than competitors, because it does not contain added table sugar, sugar alcohols (erythritol), or molasses. The main sweetening ingredient in Monk Fruit In The Raw is simply monk fruit!

The In The Raw® line includes Sugar In The Raw®, Stevia In The Raw®, Monk Fruit In The Raw® and Agave In The Raw®.