etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

HC Spring Break Surival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Whether you stayed in Austin for SXSW or traveled to some far, exotic location, we can all agree on one thing: Spring Break 2014 was crazy. Her Campus nationals totally understands, which is why they sent us an amazing Spring Break Survival Kit to help us recuperate! We wanted to share our goodies and say thank you to HC nationals and their partners:

After a week of sleepless nights, neuro SLEEP can help us sleep better and wake up totally refreshed! With nutrients such as melatonin and magnesium, we know we will get the most golden of slumbers.

TRESemmé and ZOTOS sent us some samples to get your hair back on track, looking shiny and glossy for our first week back on the 40 Acres.

Legs looking a little shabby since your pre-Spring Break treatment? European Wax Center can help you get the smoothest of skin.

After getting your smooth skin, you need a place to flaunt it! Why not in a Yokini bikini? You can splash into spring and summer with the cutest swimwear.

We all know that the best way to recover is to drink lots of water, which will be easy due to bobble’s reusable water bottle.

Sometimes the SAC options just don’t cut it, and we head over to the Drag to grab some noms. Thanks to Chipotle, we’ve got a cheap and delicious option!

Photo Credits:

neuro

TRESemme

ZOTOS

European Wax Center

Yokini Swimwear

bobble

Chipotle