toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Halloween Costumes Inspired by Your Favorite TV Characters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Halloween is a holiday that immediately after it is over you start thinking about what you are going to dress as next year once you have been inspired my the costumes you saw that night. Yet, every year I find that so many people are scrambling to find inspiration for their costume! Well, where better to look than your favorite TV shows? Let me help you find your costume based on your favorite character!

Marshal & Lily (How I Met Your Mother): If you have a relationship or even a friendship as goofy and creative as these two than come up with a fun duo like their pirate and parrot.  

Brooke Davis & Peyton Sawyer (One Tree Hill): More like Brooke? The Queen B type that likes to grab the attention of others? Her fiery red devil costume is a perfect way to steal the show and look as hot as satan himself. More like Peyton? The one who always seems to be having a hard time, although she always has the love of Lucas (why be sad Peyton? You have Chad Michael Murray!!)? Why hide it? Dress like the dark angel and get down with your bad self on the dance floor! 

Hanna Marin (Pretty Little Liars): If you’re in love with the idea of being the “it” girl like Hanna you really cannot go wrong with being one of the biggest “it” girls of her time, Marilyn Monroe. 

Phoeboe Buffay & Monica Geller (Friends): Phoebe has a kind soul and wishes she could be Superman and save the world, if that sounds like you then be a superhero and pretend for just a night! If you are more Type A like Monica than the sleek and sneakiness of being a villain like Cat Women is more up your alley.

Jim Halpert & Pam Beesly (The Office): Trying not to dress up too much? The effort of making a crazy outfit sounds annoying? Than take it easy like Jim & Pam and throw some cat ears on your head or some paper circles to be a three hole punch. As long as you’re dressed as something! 

I am Corisa but a lot of my friends call me Cori! I feel like the real life Hannah Horvath from Girls.