Her Campus Texas Archives

• Crowns in College

Hair. Teeth. World peace. If someone forced me to describe pageants in three terms, it would have to be these. The tradition of beauty and...

• Jeremy Maranitch '13

Name : Jeremy Maranitch Year : 2013 Major : Kinesiology Hometown : Tyler, TX What’s your favorite movie? Get him to the Greek What do you...

• The FreeFlow

Most people would consider eleven musicians on a stage to be a small orchestra, but for Austin reggae fusion band, The FreeFlow, putting...

• Marjorie Hartwell

Q: What's your year and major? A: I’m a Freshman Public Health major (B.S.). Q: You grew up in Austin.. what made you want to stay for...

• Maryann Bylander

We are often stuck in our own little worlds and are too busy to even realize what is happening around us. I know that I sometimes forget...

• Dancers Shape: Fit for Life

This is a sponsored post as part of the "Fit for Summer" Challenge, presented by Dancers Shape and Her Campus Texas. Getting fit for the...

• Freeway Equals Free Snacks!

Christian students passed out free food at the West Mall, at Gregory Plaza and in Jester this week during class rush hour (from 10-2, or...