3 Places to Eat Thanksgiving Dinner in Austin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Everyone who will be traveling for the holidays, we hope that you will have safe travels and enjoy your family time! But for the Longhorns that plan on spending the holiday in Austin, I’ve found 3 delicious restaurants that will be open and ready to serve a grand Thanksgiving Feast! Whether you plan on dining in, or picking up take out, one of these restaurants are sure to fill your tummy with homestyle goodness!

1. Hyde Park Bar and Grill

This gem is famous for their Lousiana Style Fried Turkey! A traditional Thanksgiving dinner for the price of $18.95 will be served at both of their Austin locations from 11am until 7pm.

2. Hoover’s Cooking

One of Austin’s top southern spots! They will be open from 11am to 7pm serving turkey and traditional Thanksgiving sides available for take-out. $18.49 for entree and two sides.

3. Threadgills 

Holiday meals include turkey and cornbread dressing, candied yams, green bean casserole, pumpkin pie and pecan pie! $14.95 per person.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Breanna J. Williams (Breanna J for short) is a Contributing Writer for the Her Campus Texas branch! Currently, she is a junior at the University of Texas at Austin studying Youth and Community Studies as an Education major and an English Minor! (whew!) She enjoys writing poetry, short stories and recently she began to dabble in writing plays! Aside from her passion for writing, Breanna is also a lover of fashion, dance, art and culinary goodness! Be sure to check out her newly updated articles every other week on various HC Features, and be on the lookout for the link to her new blog! Cheers! 
I am Corisa but a lot of my friends call me Cori! I feel like the real life Hannah Horvath from Girls.