20 Graphic Tee’s Every College Girl Should Own for Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

The weather is warming up, which means it’s time to switch to the other side of the closet, and the semester is almost over! Here are some graphic tee’s that would not only make a great edition to this season’s wardrobe, but also fit the mentality of almost every college student this time of year.

Especially during class… and my stomach likes to make noises to inform the entire world of this fact. 

Let’s be honest, everyone/thing has gotten too annoying by this point. 

And I’m usually planning it during class…oops. 

#priorities amiright?

Frat party? Nah. Pizza party means I can wear comfy clothes. 

Not study and do homework and read…

Forever late to class because the line for coffee was too long. 

*See above*

(or dog)

All of this homework sure puts a damper on these gorgeous weekends. 

This would go great with my dry shampoo & headband hairdo. 

My response to basically everything these days. 

How I feel about school…for five minutes until I remember that I really do need to pass these exams. 

Why didn’t I finish the reading? Idk… my unicorn made me do it? (Because “my dog ate my homework” is too predictable). 

And by bad I mean not finishing the last chapter of a book before writing a paper, cramming right before an exam, and eating a granola bar in a lab with a sign that says “ABSOLUTELY NO food or drink!”

Always. 

Less homework, studying, reading, emails, obligations… I just want to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.   

What I would like to say when a professor hands me a pop quiz.

When someone asks how I did on the midterm…

Because at the end of the day, we are all going to survive this semester at one of the top universities in the country. Major kudos to us. 

Find these tees at Forever 21.

I am Corisa but a lot of my friends call me Cori! I feel like the real life Hannah Horvath from Girls.