Zendaya Has A New Line!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Zendaya is taking the world by storm. To everything from acting, launching her own app, and now her very own clothing line, Zendaya is striving to promote equality throughout her fan base; and for her, there was no better way to do that then through fashion. Her fashion sense is iconic and now she wants to bring her passion of trend setting and individuality to you!

There are several things that make “Daya by Zendaya” an amazing line. For starters, her prices are perfect for everyone in any price range to buy from her.  Beginning at $18 and stopping right below $160, Zendaya has created the perfect price range for young shoppers to be able to buy from her pieces! This price range allows for a wide mix of clothing and pieces to mix and match for everyone to create their own look for themselves, this way you will always feel like you are rocking your best style.

Along with her great prices, her clothing line accents everyone’s own unique differences. A lot of the pieces in the line are gender neutral, Zendaya had a goal to make sure that anyone could wear her line and feel good, be confident, and look amazing. She prioritized making sure her line included everyone, Zendaya doesn’t want anyone feeling like they can’t wear her line for one reason or another. Because of this goal, people and magazines have been raving about her sizing options. We all know beautiful people come in all different sizes and high end fashion does not always cater to every different body type, Zendaya puts an end to that with her line ranging from size 0 – 22. Zendaya hopes that everyone feels united by her clothing line and that everyone who wears it feels empowered.

Zendaya’s line has it all. Everything that ranges from fun tops, to skirts, dresses, shoes, and bomber jackets. She has included her top picks on her website so shoppers can see how she would pair together some of her designs. Although, all of her pieces have the ability to be mixed and matched to allow everyone the chance to be a trendsetter themselves. Her website design makes it easy for people to shop and find exactly what they are looking for. The site is organized by “The Collection,” “The Look,” “Street Utility,” and then shoppers can search for individual pieces like dresses or shoes by going to the “Shop” section of the page. Her website also allows you to enter your email and subscribe to get more info and deals on her new line, so you’ll always be in the loop.

“Daya by Zendaya” really highlights who Zendaya is as a person and as a constant fashion trendsetter. Gender-neutral, reasonably priced, and a wide variety of sizes makes her new line a must have for everyone’s closets!

Samara is currently a senior Journalism major at Temple University. She has always possessed a passion for writing and currently serves as the Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Temple. Eventually, she hopes to work in the magazine industry. In her free time, she loves exploring the city of Philadelphia, trying new restaurants, and attending concerts. Samara can be reached at samara.grossel@temple.edu.